- 黑馬(흑마)는 ㄴ北便(북편) 땅으로 나가매 白馬(백마)의 그 뒤를 따르고 어룽진 말은 ㄷ南便(남편) 땅으로 나가고
- 健壯(건장)한 말은 나가서 땅에 두루 다니고자 하니 그가 이르되 너희는 여기서 나가서 땅에 두루 다니라 하매 곧 ㄹ땅에 두루 다니더라
- 그가 외쳐 내게 일러 가로되 北方(북방)으로 나간 者(자)들이 北方(북방)에서 내 마음을 시원케 하였느니라 하더라
- 여호와의 말씀이 내게 臨(임)하여 이르시되
- 사로잡힌 者(자) 中(중) 바벨론에서부터 돌아온 ㅁ헬대와 도비야와 ㅂ여다야가 ㅅ스바냐의 아들 요시아의 집에 들었나니 너는 이 날에 그 집에 들어가서 그들에게서 取(취)하되
ㄴ슥6:8 슥2:6 렘1:13 ㄷ슥9:14
ㅁ슥6:14 ㅂ느7:39 ㅅ왕하25:18
- The black horses which are therein go forth into the north country; and the white go forth after them; and the grisled go forth toward the south country.
- And the bay went forth, and sought to go that they might walk to and fro through the earth: and he said, Get you hence, walk to and fro through the earth. So they walked to and fro through the earth.
- Then cried he upon me, and spake unto me, saying, Behold, these that go toward the north country have quieted my spirit in the north country.
- And the word of the Lord came unto me, saying,
- Take of them of the captivity, even of Heldai, of Tobijah, and of Jedaiah, which are come from Babylon, and come thou the same day, and go into the house of Josiah the son of Zephaniah;
- The one with the black horses is going toward the north country, the one with the white horses toward the west, and the one with the dappled horses toward the south."
- When the powerful horses went out, they were straining to go throughout the earth. And he said, "Go throughout the earth!" So they went throughout the earth.
- Then he called to me, "Look, those going toward the north country have given my Spirit rest in the land of the north."
- The word of the LORD came to me:
- "Take silver and gold from the exiles Heldai, Tobijah and Jedaiah, who have arrived from Babylon. Go the same day to the house of Josiah son of Zephaniah.