- 으다윗이 이스라엘 에서 뺀 무리 三萬(삼만)을 다시 모으고
- 일어나서 그 함께 있는 모든 사람으로 더불어 이바알레유다로 가서 거기서 ㅐ하나님의 櫃(궤)를 메어 오려 하니 그 櫃(궤)는 그룹들 사이에 ㄱ座定(좌정)하신 萬軍(만군)의 여호와의 이름으로 이름하는 것이라
- 저희가 ㄴ하나님의 櫃(궤)를 새 수레에 싣고 山(산)에 있는 ㄷ아비나답의 집에서 나오는데 아비나답의 아들 웃사와 아효가 그 새 수레를 모니라
- 저희가 山(산)에 있는 아비나답의 집에서 하나님의 櫃(궤)를 싣고 나올때에 아효는 櫃(궤) 앞에서 行(행)하고
- 다윗과 이스라엘 온 族屬(족속)이 잣나무로 만든 ㄹ여러 가지 樂器(악기)와, 竪琴(수금)과, 琵琶(비파)와, 小鼓(소고)와, 洋琴(양금)과, 提琴(제금)으로 여호와 앞에서 奏樂(주악)하더라
이수15:9 수15:60 ㅐ대하1:4 ㄱ출25:22 삼상4:4 시80:1
- Again, David gathered together all the chosen men of Israel, thirty thousand.
- And David arose, and went with all the people that were with him from Baale of Judah, to bring up from thence the ark of God, whose name is called by the name of the Lord of hosts that dwelleth between the Cherubims.
- And they set the ark of God upon a new cart, and brought it out of the house of Abinadab that was in Gibeah: and Uzzah and Ahio, the sons of Abinadab, drave the new cart.
- And they brought it out of the house of Abinadab which was at Gibeah, accompanying the ark of God: and Ahio went before the ark.
- And David and all the house of Israel played before the Lord on all manner of instruments made of fir wood, even on harps, and on psalteries, and on timbrels, and on cornets, and on cymbals.
- David again brought together out of Israel chosen men, thirty thousand in all.
- He and all his men set out from Baalah of Judah to bring up from there the ark of God, which is called by the Name, the name of the LORD Almighty, who is enthroned between the cherubim that are on the ark.
- They set the ark of God on a new cart and brought it from the house of Abinadab, which was on the hill. Uzzah and Ahio, sons of Abinadab, were guiding the new cart
- with the ark of God on it, and Ahio was walking in front of it.
- David and the whole house of Israel were celebrating with all their might before the LORD, with songs and with harps, lyres, tambourines, sistrums and cymbals.