- 그 後(후)에 내가 또 본즉 다른 짐승 곧 ㅊ표범과 같은 것이 있는데 그 등에는 새의 날개 넷이 있고 그 짐승에게 또 머리 넷이 있으며 또 ㅋ權勢(권세)를 받았으며
- 내가 밤 異像(이상) 가운데 그 다음에 본 네째 짐승은 ㅌ무섭고 놀라우며 또 極(극)히 强(강)하며 또 큰 鐵(철) 이가 있어서 먹고 부숴뜨리고 그 나머지를 발로 밟았으며 이 짐승은 前(전)의 모든 짐승과 다르고 또 ㅍ열 뿔이 있으므로
- 내가 그 뿔을 唯心(유심)히 보는 中(중) 다른 ㅎ작은 뿔이 그 사이에서 나더니 먼저 뿔 中(중)에 셋이 그 앞에 뿌리까지 뽑혔으며 이 작은 뿔에는 사람의 눈 같은 눈이 있고 ㅏ또 입이 있어 큰 말을 하였느니라
- 내가 보았는데 ㅑ王座(왕좌)가 놓이고 ㅓ옛적부터 恒常(항상) 계신 이가 座定(좌정)하셨는데 ㅕ그 옷은 희기가 눈 같고 ㅗ그 머리털은 깨끗한 羊(양)의 털같고 그 寶座(보좌)는 불꽃이요 ㅛ그 바퀴는 붙는 불이며
- ㅜ불이 江(강)처럼 흘러 그 앞에서 나오며 그에게 ㅠ隧從(수종)하는 者(자)는 으千千(천천)이요 이그 앞에 侍衛(시위)한 者(자)는 萬萬(만만)이며 ㅐ審判(심판)을 베푸는데 ㄱ冊(책)들이 펴 놓였더라
ㅊ합1:8 계13:2 ㅋ단11:5
ㅌ단7:19 단7:23 ㅍ단7:20 계12:3 계13:1 계17:12
ㅎ단7:20,21 단7:24 단8:9 ㅏ단7:20 계13:5,6
ㅑ계20:4 마19:28 왕상22:19 ㅓ단7:22 시90:2 ㅕ마28:3 ㅗ계1:14 ㅛ겔1:16 겔10:2
ㅜ시21:9 ㅠ시103:21 으시68:17 히12:22 계5:11 이슥3:4 ㅐ단7:22 단7:26 계11:18 계20:4 ㄱ계20:12
- After this I beheld, and lo another, like a leopard, which had upon the back of it four wings of a fowl; the beast had also four heads; and dominion was given to it.
- After this I saw in the night visions, and behold a fourth beast, dreadful and terrible, and strong exceedingly; and it had great iron teeth: it devoured and brake in pieces, and stamped the residue with the feet of it: and it was diverse from all the beasts that were before it; and it had ten horns.
- I considered the horns, and, behold, there came up among them another little horn, before whom there were three of the first horns plucked up by the roots: and, behold, in this horn were eyes like the eyes of man, and a mouth speaking great things.
- I beheld till the thrones were cast down, and the ancient of days did sit, whose garment was white as snow, and the hair of his head like the pure wool: his throne was like the fiery flame, and his wheels as burning fire.
- A fiery stream issued and came forth from before him: thousand thousands ministered unto him, and ten thousand times ten thousand stood before him: the judgment was set, and the books were opened.
- "After that, I looked, and there before me was another beast, one that looked like a leopard. And on its back it had four wings like those of a bird. This beast had four heads, and it was given authority to rule.
- "After that, in my vision at night I looked, and there before me was a fourth beast--terrifying and frightening and very powerful. It had large iron teeth; it crushed and devoured its victims and trampled underfoot whatever was left. It was different from all the former beasts, and it had ten horns.
- "While I was thinking about the horns, there before me was another horn, a little one, which came up among them; and three of the first horns were uprooted before it. This horn had eyes like the eyes of a man and a mouth that spoke boastfully.
- "As I looked, "thrones were set in place, and the Ancient of Days took his seat. His clothing was as white as snow; the hair of his head was white like wool. His throne was flaming with fire, and its wheels were all ablaze.
- A river of fire was flowing, coming out from before him. Thousands upon thousands attended him; ten thousand times ten thousand stood before him. The court was seated, and the books were opened.