- 王(왕)이 가로되 아히멜렉아, 네가 반드시 죽을 것이요 네 아비의 온 집도 그러하리라 하고
- ㅂ王(왕)이 左右(좌우)의 侍衛者(시위자)에게 이르되 돌이켜 가서 여호와의 祭司長(제사장)들을 죽이라 그들도 다윗과 合力(합력)하였고 또 그들이 다윗의 逃亡(도망)한 것을 알고도 내게 告發(고발)치 아니하였음이니라 하나 王(왕)의 臣下(신하)들이 손을 들어 여호와의 祭司長(제사장)들 죽이기를 싫어한지라
- 王(왕)이 도엑에게 이르되 너는 돌이켜 祭司長(제사장)들을 죽이라 하매 에돔 사람 도엑이 돌이켜 祭司長(제사장)들을 쳐서 ㅅ그 날에 細麻布(세마포) 에봇 입은 者(자) 八十五人(팔십오인)을 죽였고
- 祭司長(제사장)들의 城邑(성읍) 놉의 男女(남녀)와 아이들과 젖먹는 者(자)들과 소와 나귀와 羊(양)을 ㅇ칼로 쳤더라
- 아히둡의 아들 아히멜렉의 아들 中(중) 하나가 避(피)하였으니 그 이름은 ㅈ아비아달이라 그가 逃亡(도망)하여 다윗에게로 가서
ㅂ왕하10:25 왕하11:4 왕하11:6 대하12:10
- And the king said, Thou shalt surely die, Ahimelech, thou, and all thy father's house.
- And the king said unto the footmen that stood about him, Turn, and slay the priests of the Lord: because their hand also is with David, and because they knew when he fled, and did not shew it to me. But the servants of the king would not put forth their hand to fall upon the priests of the Lord.
- And the king said to Doeg, Turn thou, and fall upon the priests. And Doeg the Edomite turned, and he fell upon the priests, and slew on that day fourscore and five persons that did wear a linen ephod.
- And Nob, the city of the priests, smote he with the edge of the sword, both men and women, children and sucklings, and oxen, and asses, and sheep, with the edge of the sword.
- And one of the sons of Ahimelech the son of Ahitub, named Abiathar, escaped, and fled after David.
- But the king said, "You will surely die, Ahimelech, you and your father's whole family."
- Then the king ordered the guards at his side: "Turn and kill the priests of the LORD, because they too have sided with David. They knew he was fleeing, yet they did not tell me." But the king's officials were not willing to raise a hand to strike the priests of the LORD.
- The king then ordered Doeg, "You turn and strike down the priests." So Doeg the Edomite turned and struck them down. That day he killed eighty-five men who wore the linen ephod.
- He also put to the sword Nob, the town of the priests, with its men and women, its children and infants, and its cattle, donkeys and sheep.
- But Abiathar, a son of Ahimelech son of Ahitub, escaped and fled to join David.