- 보다가 실로의 女子(녀자)들이 ㅈ舞蹈(무도)하러 나오거든 너희는 葡萄園(포도원)에서 나와서 실로의 딸 中(중)에서 各各(각각) 그 아내로 붙들어 가지고 베냐민 땅으로 돌아가라
- 萬一(만일) 그 아비나 兄弟(형제)가 와서 우리에게 爭論(쟁론)하면 우리가 그에게 말하기를 請(청)컨대 너희는 우리에게 恩惠(은혜)를 베풀어 그들을 우리에게 줄지니라 이는 우리가 戰爭(전쟁)할 때에 各(각) 사람을 爲(위)하여 그 아내를 얻어 주지 못하였고 너희가 自意(자의)로 그들에게 준것이 아니니 너희에게 罪(죄)가 없을 것임이니라 하겠노라 하매
- 베냐민 子孫(자손)이 그같이 行(행)하여 춤추는 女子(녀자) 中(중)에서 自己(자기)들의 數爻(수효)대로 아내로 붙들어 가지고 自己(자기) 基業(기업)에 돌아가서 ㅊ城邑(성읍)들을 重建(중건)하고 거기 居(거)하니라
- 그 때에 이스라엘 子孫(자손)이 그곳을 떠나 各各(각각) 그 支派(지파), 그 家族(가족)에게로 돌아가되 곧 各各(각각) 그곳에서 나와서 自己(자기) 基業(기업)으로 돌아갔더라
- ㅋ그 때에 이스라엘에 王(왕)이 없으므로 사람이 各各(각각) 그 所見(소견)에 옳은 대로 行(행)하였더라
ㅈ삿11:34 출15:20 삼상18:6
ㅋ삿17:6 삿18:1 삿19:1
- And see, and, behold, if the daughters of Shiloh come out to dance in dances, then come ye out of the vineyards, and catch you every man his wife of the daughters of Shiloh, and go to the land of Benjamin.
- And it shall be, when their fathers or their brethren come unto us to complain, that we will say unto them, Be favourable unto them for our sakes: because we reserved not to each man his wife in the war: for ye did not give unto them at this time, that ye should be guilty.
- And the children of Benjamin did so, and took them wives, according to their number, of them that danced, whom they caught: and they went and returned unto their inheritance, and repaired the cities, and dwelt in them.
- And the children of Israel departed thence at that time, every man to his tribe and to his family, and they went out from thence every man to his inheritance.
- In those days there was no king in Israel: every man did that which was right in his own eyes.
- and watch. When the girls of Shiloh come out to join in the dancing, then rush from the vineyards and each of you seize a wife from the girls of Shiloh and go to the land of Benjamin.
- When their fathers or brothers complain to us, we will say to them, 'Do us a kindness by helping them, because we did not get wives for them during the war, and you are innocent, since you did not give your daughters to them.'"
- So that is what the Benjamites did. While the girls were dancing, each man caught one and carried her off to be his wife. Then they returned to their inheritance and rebuilt the towns and settled in them.
- At that time the Israelites left that place and went home to their tribes and clans, each to his own inheritance.
- In those days Israel had no king; everyone did as he saw fit.