- 바벨론 王(왕) ㅅ느부갓네살이 유다 王(왕) 여호야김의 아들 ㅇ여고냐와 ㅈ유다 方伯(방백)들과 木工(목공)들과 鐵工(철공)들을 예루살렘에서 바벨론으로 옮긴 後(후)에 여호와께서 여호와의 殿(전) 앞에 놓인 無花果(무화과) ㅊ두 광주리로 내게 보이셨는데
- 한 광주리에는 ㅋ처음 익은 듯한 極(극)히 좋은 無花果(무화과)가 있고 한 광주리에는 ㅌ惡(악)하여 먹을 수 없는 極(극)히 惡(악)한 無花果(무화과)가 있더라
- 여호와께서 내게 이르시되 예레미야야 네가 무엇을 보느냐 내가 對答(대답)하되 無花果(무화과)이온데 그 좋은 無花果(무화과)는 極(극)히 좋고 그 惡(악)한 것은 極(극)히 惡(악)하여 먹을 수 없게 惡(악)하니라
- 여호와의 말씀이 또 내게 臨(임)하니라 가라사대
- 이스라엘의 하나님 여호와가 이같이 말하노라 ㅍ내가 이 곳에서 옮겨 갈대아人(인)의 땅에 이르게 한 유다 捕虜(포로)를 이 좋은 無花果(무화과)같이 보아 좋게 할 것이라
ㅅ왕하24:12 대하36:10 ㅇ마1:11 렘22:18 렘22:24 렘22:28 ㅈ렘29:2 왕하24:12 왕하24:14 ㅊ암8:1,2
- The Lord shewed me, and, behold, two baskets of figs were set before the temple of the Lord, after that Nebuchadrezzar king of Babylon had carried away captive Jeconiah the son of Jehoiakim king of Judah, and the princes of Judah, with the carpenters and smiths, from Jerusalem, and had brought them to Babylon.
- One basket had very good figs, even like the figs that are first ripe: and the other basket had very naughty figs, which could not be eaten, they were so bad.
- Then said the Lord unto me, What seest thou, Jeremiah? And I said, Figs; the good figs, very good; and the evil, very evil, that cannot be eaten, they are so evil.
- Again the word of the Lord came unto me, saying,
- Thus saith the Lord, the God of Israel; Like these good figs, so will I acknowledge them that are carried away captive of Judah, whom I have sent out of this place into the land of the Chaldeans for their good.
- After Jehoiachin son of Jehoiakim king of Judah and the officials, the craftsmen and the artisans of Judah were carried into exile from Jerusalem to Babylon by Nebuchadnezzar king of Babylon, the LORD showed me two baskets of figs placed in front of the temple of the LORD.
- One basket had very good figs, like those that ripen early; the other basket had very poor figs, so bad they could not be eaten.
- Then the LORD asked me, "What do you see, Jeremiah?" "Figs," I answered. "The good ones are very good, but the poor ones are so bad they cannot be eaten."
- Then the word of the LORD came to me:
- "This is what the LORD, the God of Israel, says: 'Like these good figs, I regard as good the exiles from Judah, whom I sent away from this place to the land of the Babylonians.