- 예레미야가 ㄱ미스바로 가서 아히감의 아들 그다랴에게로 나아가서 ㄴ그 땅에 남아 있는 ㄷ百姓(백성) 中(중)에서 그와 함께 居(거)하니라
- ㄹ들에 있는 軍隊(군대) 長官(장관)들과 그들의 사람들이 ㅁ바벨론 王(왕)이 아히감의 아들 그다랴를 이 땅 總督(총독)으로 세우고 男女(남녀)와 幼兒(유아)와 ㅂ바벨론으로 옮기지 아니한 貧民(빈민)을 그에게 委任(위임)하였다 함을 듣고
- 그들 곧 느다냐의 아들 ㅅ이스마엘과 가레아의 두 아들 ㅇ요하난과 요나단과 단후멧의 아들 스라야와 느도바 사람 에배의 아들들과 마아가 사람의 아들 ㅈ여사냐와 그들의 사람들이 미스바로 가서 그다랴에게 이르니
- 사반의 孫子(손자) 아히감의 아들 그다랴가 그들과 그들의 사람들에게 盟誓(맹서)하며 가로되 너희는 갈대아人(인) 섬기기를 두려워하지 말고 이 땅에 居(거)하여 바벨론 王(왕)을 섬기라 그리하면 ㅊ너희에게 有益(유익)하리라
- 나는 미스바에 居(거)하여 우리에게로 오는 ㅋ갈대아人(인)을 섬기리니 너희는 ㅌ葡萄酒(포도주)와 여름 實果(실과)와 기름을 모아 그릇에 貯蓄(저축)하고 너희의 얻은 城邑(성읍)들에 居(거)하라 하니라
ㄱ렘41:6 수18:26 ㄴ렘39:10 ㄷ렘37:12 렘39:14
ㄹ렘40:7~9 왕하25:23,24 ㅁ렘40:5 ㅂ렘39:10 왕하25:12
ㅅ렘40:14,15,16 렘41:1~3 ㅇ렘40:13 렘40:15,16 렘42:1 렘42:8 ㅈ렘42:1
ㅋ렘52:12 신1:38 ㅌ렘40:12
- Then went Jeremiah unto Gedaliah the son of Ahikam to Mizpah; and dwelt with him among the people that were left in the land.
- Now when all the captains of the forces which were in the fields, even they and their men, heard that the king of Babylon had made Gedaliah the son of Ahikam governor in the land, and had committed unto him men, and women, and children, and of the poor of the land, of them that were not carried away captive to Babylon;
- Then they came to Gedaliah to Mizpah, even Ishmael the son of Nethaniah, and Johanan and Jonathan the sons of Kareah, and Seraiah the son of Tanhumeth, and the sons of Ephai the Netophathite, and Jezaniah the son of a Maachathite, they and their men.
- And Gedaliah the son of Ahikam the son of Shaphan sware unto them and to their men, saying, Fear not to serve the Chaldeans: dwell in the land, and serve the king of Babylon, and it shall be well with you.
- As for me, behold, I will dwell at Mizpah, to serve the Chaldeans, which will come unto us: but ye, gather ye wine, and summer fruits, and oil, and put them in your vessels, and dwell in your cities that ye have taken.
- So Jeremiah went to Gedaliah son of Ahikam at Mizpah and stayed with him among the people who were left behind in the land.
- When all the army officers and their men who were still in the open country heard that the king of Babylon had appointed Gedaliah son of Ahikam as governor over the land and had put him in charge of the men, women and children who were the poorest in the land and who had not been carried into exile to Babylon,
- they came to Gedaliah at Mizpah--Ishmael son of Nethaniah, Johanan and Jonathan the sons of Kareah, Seraiah son of Tanhumeth, the sons of Ephai the Netophathite, and Jaazaniah the son of the Maacathite, and their men.
- Gedaliah son of Ahikam, the son of Shaphan, took an oath to reassure them and their men. "Do not be afraid to serve the Babylonians," he said. "Settle down in the land and serve the king of Babylon, and it will go well with you.
- I myself will stay at Mizpah to represent you before the Babylonians who come to us, but you are to harvest the wine, summer fruit and oil, and put them in your storage jars, and live in the towns you have taken over."