- 유다 王(왕) ㅌ시드기야의 九年(구년) 十月(십월)에 바벨론 王(왕) 느부갓네살과 그 모든 軍隊(군대)가 와서 예루살렘을 에워싸고 치더니
- 시드기야의 第(제) 十(십) 一年(일년) 四月(사월) 九日(구일)에 城(성)이 陷落(함락)되니라 예루살렘이 陷落(함락)되매
- ㅍ바벨론 王(왕)의 모든 方伯(방백)이 이르러 ㅎ中門(중문)에 앉으니 곧 네르갈사레셀과 삼갈르보와 ㅏ宦官長(환관장) 살스김과 博士長(박사장) 네르갈사레셀과 바벨론 王(왕)의 其他(기타) 모든 方伯(방백)들이었더라
- 유다 王(왕) 시드기야와 모든 軍士(군사)가 그들을 보고 逃亡(도망)하되 밤에 王(왕)의 동산길로 좇아 두 담 샛門(문)을 通(통)하여 城邑(성읍)을 벗어나서 ㅑ아라바로 갔더니
- 갈대아人(인)의 軍隊(군대)가 그들을 따라 ㅓ여리고 平原(평원)에서 시드기야에게 미쳐 그를 잡아서 데리고 하맛 땅 ㅕ립나에 있는 바벨론 王(왕) 느부갓네살에게로 올라가매 ㅗ王(왕)이 그를 審問(심문)하였더라
ㅌ렘39:1~10 렘52:4~16 왕하25:1~12
ㅍ렘38:17,18 렘38:22 ㅎ렘1:15 ㅏ렘39:13 왕하18:17
ㅓ수5:10 ㅕ왕하23:33 ㅗ겔17:15
- In the ninth year of Zedekiah king of Judah, in the tenth month, came Nebuchadrezzar king of Babylon and all his army against Jerusalem, and they besieged it.
- And in the eleventh year of Zedekiah, in the fourth month, the ninth day of the month, the city was broken up.
- And all the princes of the king of Babylon came in, and sat in the middle gate, even Nergalsharezer, Samgarnebo, Sarsechim, Rabsaris, Nergalsharezer, Rabmag, with all the residue of the princes of the king of Babylon.
- And it came to pass, that when Zedekiah the king of Judah saw them, and all the men of war, then they fled, and went forth out of the city by night, by the way of the king's garden, by the gate betwixt the two walls: and he went out the way of the plain.
- But the Chaldeans' army pursued after them, and overtook Zedekiah in the plains of Jericho: and when they had taken him, they brought him up to Nebuchadnezzar king of Babylon to Riblah in the land of Hamath, where he gave judgment upon him.
- This is how Jerusalem was taken: In the ninth year of Zedekiah king of Judah, in the tenth month, Nebuchadnezzar king of Babylon marched against Jerusalem with his whole army and laid siege to it.
- And on the ninth day of the fourth month of Zedekiah's eleventh year, the city wall was broken through.
- Then all the officials of the king of Babylon came and took seats in the Middle Gate: Nergal-Sharezer of Samgar, Nebo-Sarsekim a chief officer, Nergal-Sharezer a high official and all the other officials of the king of Babylon.
- When Zedekiah king of Judah and all the soldiers saw them, they fled; they left the city at night by way of the king's garden, through the gate between the two walls, and headed toward the Arabah.
- But the Babylonian army pursued them and overtook Zedekiah in the plains of Jericho. They captured him and took him to Nebuchadnezzar king of Babylon at Riblah in the land of Hamath, where he pronounced sentence on him.