- 여호와께서 모세에게 일러 가라사대
- 아론과 그 아들들과 이스라엘 모든 子孫(자손)에게 告(고)하여 그들에게 이르기를 여호와의 命令(명령)이 이러하시다 하라
- 무릇 이스라엘 집의 누구든지 소나 어린 羊(양)이나 염소를 ㅜ陣(진) 안에서 잡든지 陣(진) 밖에서 잡든지
- 먼저 會幕(회막) 門(문)으로 ㅠ끌어다가 여호와의 帳幕(장막) 앞에서 여호와께 禮物(례물)로 드리지 아니하는 으者(자)는 피흘린 者(자)로 여길 것이라 그가 피를 흘렸은즉 自己(자기) 百姓(백성) 中(중)에서 끊쳐지리라
- 그런즉 이스라엘 子孫(자손)이 이들에서 잡던 犧牲(희생)을 會幕(회막) 門(문) 여호와께로 끌어다가 祭司長(제사장)에게 주어 ㅐ和睦祭(화목제)로 여호와께 드려야 할 것이요
ㅜ신12:5,6 레16:13~15 레16:21
이레14:7 레14:53 ㅐ레3:2
- And the Lord spake unto Moses, saying,
- Speak unto Aaron, and unto his sons, and unto all the children of Israel, and say unto them; This is the thing which the Lord hath commanded, saying,
- What man soever there be of the house of Israel, that killeth an ox, or lamb, or goat, in the camp, or that killeth it out of the camp,
- And bringeth it not unto the door of the tabernacle of the congregation, to offer an offering unto the Lord before the tabernacle of the Lord; blood shall be imputed unto that man; he hath shed blood; and that man shall be cut off from among his people:
- To the end that the children of Israel may bring their sacrifices, which they offer in the open field, even that they may bring them unto the Lord, unto the door of the tabernacle of the congregation, unto the priest, and offer them for peace offerings unto the Lord.
- The LORD said to Moses,
- "Speak to Aaron and his sons and to all the Israelites and say to them: 'This is what the LORD has commanded:
- Any Israelite who sacrifices an ox, a lamb or a goat in the camp or outside of it
- instead of bringing it to the entrance to the Tent of Meeting to present it as an offering to the LORD in front of the tabernacle of the LORD--that man shall be considered guilty of bloodshed; he has shed blood and must be cut off from his people.
- This is so the Israelites will bring to the LORD the sacrifices they are now making in the open fields. They must bring them to the priest, that is, to the LORD, at the entrance to the Tent of Meeting and sacrifice them as fellowship offerings.