- 그 素祭物(소제물) 中(중)에서 記念(기념)으로 ㅋ한 움큼을 取(취)하여 壇(단) 위에 燒火(소화)하고 그 後(후)에 女人(녀인)에게 그 물을 마시울지라
- 그 물을 마시운 後(후)에 萬一(만일) 女人(녀인)이 몸을 더럽혀서 그 男便(남편)에게 犯罪(범죄)하였으면 그 詛呪(저주)가 되게 하는 물이 그의 속에 들어가서 쓰게 되어 그 배가 부으며 그 넓적다리가 떨어지리니 그 女人(녀인)이 ㅌ百姓(백성) 中(중)에서 저줏거리가 될 것이니라
- 그러나 女人(녀인)이 더럽힌 일이 없고 淨潔(정결)하면 害(해)를 받지 않고 孕胎(잉태)하리라
- 이는 疑心(의심)의 法(법)이니 ㅍ아내가 그 男便(남편)을 두고 失行(실행)하여 더럽힌 때나
- 또는 그 男便(남편)이 疑心(의심)이 생겨서 그 아내를 疑心(의심)할 때에 그 女人(녀인)을 여호와 앞에 두고 祭司長(제사장)이 이 法(법)대로 行(행)할 것이라
ㅋ레2:2 레2:9 레5:12
ㅌ신28:37 렘24:9 렘29:18 렘29:22 렘42:18 렘44:12 슥8:13
- And the priest shall take an handful of the offering, even the memorial thereof, and burn it upon the altar, and afterward shall cause the woman to drink the water.
- And when he hath made her to drink the water, then it shall come to pass, that, if she be defiled, and have done trespass against her husband, that the water that causeth the curse shall enter into her, and become bitter, and her belly shall swell, and her thigh shall rot: and the woman shall be a curse among her people.
- And if the woman be not defiled, but be clean; then she shall be free, and shall conceive seed.
- This is the law of jealousies, when a wife goeth aside to another instead of her husband, and is defiled;
- Or when the spirit of jealousy cometh upon him, and he be jealous over his wife, and shall set the woman before the Lord, and the priest shall execute upon her all this law.
- The priest is then to take a handful of the grain offering as a memorial offering and burn it on the altar; after that, he is to have the woman drink the water.
- If she has defiled herself and been unfaithful to her husband, then when she is made to drink the water that brings a curse, it will go into her and cause bitter suffering; her abdomen will swell and her thigh waste away, and she will become accursed among her people.
- If, however, the woman has not defiled herself and is free from impurity, she will be cleared of guilt and will be able to have children.
- "'This, then, is the law of jealousy when a woman goes astray and defiles herself while married to her husband,
- or when feelings of jealousy come over a man because he suspects his wife. The priest is to have her stand before the LORD and is to apply this entire law to her.