- 萬軍(만군)의 여호와가 말하노니 이제는 내가 이 남은 百姓(백성)을 對(대)하기를 前日(전일)과 같이 아니할 것인즉
- 곧 ㅓ平安(평안)한 秋收(추수)를 얻을 것이라 葡萄(포도)나무가 열매를 맺으며 땅이 産物(산물)을 내며 ㅕ하늘은 이슬을 내리리니 ㅗ내가 이 남은 百姓(백성)으로 이 모든 것을 누리게 하리라
- 유다 族屬(족속)아, 이스라엘 族屬(족속)아 ㅛ너희가 異邦(이방) 가운데서 詛呪(저주)가 되었었으나 이제는 내가 너희를 救援(구원)하여 ㅜ너희로 祝福(축복)이 되게 하리니 ㅠ두려워 말지니라 손을 堅固(견고)히 할지니라
- 萬軍(만군)의 여호와가 말하노라 前(전)에 너희 列祖(열조)가 으나의 怒(노)를 激發(격발)할 때에 이내가 그들에게 災殃(재앙)을 내리기로 뜻하고 ㅐ뉘우치지 아니하였었으나
- 이제 내가 예루살렘과 유다 族屬(족속)에게 恩惠(은혜)를 베풀기로 뜻하였나니 너희는 두려워 말지니라
ㅓ호2:21,22 학2:19 ㅕ학1:10 ㅗ렘3:18
ㅛ사43:28 사65:15 ㅜ창12:2,3 ㅠ학2:5
으신9:7,8 신9:22 이렘31:28 렘32:42 ㅐ렘20:16
- But now I will not be unto the residue of this people as in the former days, saith the Lord of hosts.
- For the seed shall be prosperous; the vine shall give her fruit, and the ground shall give her increase, and the heavens shall give their dew; and I will cause the remnant of this people to possess all these things.
- And it shall come to pass, that as ye were a curse among the heathen, O house of Judah, and house of Israel; so will I save you, and ye shall be a blessing: fear not, but let your hands be strong.
- For thus saith the Lord of hosts; As I thought to punish you, when your fathers provoked me to wrath, saith the Lord of hosts, and I repented not:
- So again have I thought in these days to do well unto Jerusalem and to the house of Judah: fear ye not.
- But now I will not deal with the remnant of this people as I did in the past," declares the LORD Almighty.
- "The seed will grow well, the vine will yield its fruit, the ground will produce its crops, and the heavens will drop their dew. I will give all these things as an inheritance to the remnant of this people.
- As you have been an object of cursing among the nations, O Judah and Israel, so will I save you, and you will be a blessing. Do not be afraid, but let your hands be strong."
- This is what the LORD Almighty says: "Just as I had determined to bring disaster upon you and showed no pity when your fathers angered me," says the LORD Almighty,
- "so now I have determined to do good again to Jerusalem and Judah. Do not be afraid.