- 모세가 이스라엘 子孫(자손) 支派(지파)의 ㄱ頭領(두령)들에게 일러 가로되 여호와의 命令(명령)이 이러하니라
- 사람이 ㄴ여호와께 誓願(서원)하였거나 마음을 制御(제어)하기로 ㄷ誓約(서약)하였거든 ㄹ破約(파약)하지 말고 그 ㅁ입에서 나온 대로 다 行(행)할 것이니라
- 또 女子(녀자)가 萬一(만일) 어려서 그 아비 집에 있을 때에 여호와께 誓願(서원)한 일이나 스스로 制御(제어)하려 한 일이 있다 하자
- 그 아비가 그의 誓願(서원)이나 그 마음을 制御(제어)하려는 誓約(서약)을 듣고도 그에게 아무 말이 없으면 그 모든 誓願(서원)을 行(행)할 것이요 그 마음을 制御(제어)하려는 誓約(서약)을 지킬 것이니라
- 그러나 그 아비가 그것을 듣는 날에 許諾(허락)지 아니하면 그 誓願(서원)과 마음을 制御(제어)하려던 誓約(서약)이 이루지 못할 것이니 그 아비가 許諾(허락)지 아니하였은즉 여호와께서 赦(사)하시리라
ㄱ민1:4 민1:16 민7:2
ㄴ신23:21 전5:4 레27:2 ㄷ레5:4 ㄹ시55:20 ㅁ욥22:27 시22:25 시50:14 시66:13,14 시116:14 시116:18 나1:15
- And Moses spake unto the heads of the tribes concerning the children of Israel, saying, This is the thing which the Lord hath commanded.
- If a man vow a vow unto the Lord, or swear an oath to bind his soul with a bond; he shall not break his word, he shall do according to all that proceedeth out of his mouth.
- If a woman also vow a vow unto the Lord, and bind herself by a bond, being in her father's house in her youth;
- And her father hear her vow, and her bond wherewith she hath bound her soul, and her father shall hold his peace at her; then all her vows shall stand, and every bond wherewith she hath bound her soul shall stand.
- But if her father disallow her in the day that he heareth; not any of her vows, or of her bonds wherewith she hath bound her soul, shall stand: and the Lord shall forgive her, because her father disallowed her.
- Moses said to the heads of the tribes of Israel: "This is what the LORD commands:
- When a man makes a vow to the LORD or takes an oath to obligate himself by a pledge, he must not break his word but must do everything he said.
- "When a young woman still living in her father's house makes a vow to the LORD or obligates herself by a pledge
- and her father hears about her vow or pledge but says nothing to her, then all her vows and every pledge by which she obligated herself will stand.
- But if her father forbids her when he hears about it, none of her vows or the pledges by which she obligated herself will stand; the LORD will release her because her father has forbidden her.