- ㄷ단의 陣(진)에 屬(속)한 計數(계수)함을 입은 軍隊(군대)의 總計(총계)가 十五萬(십오만) 七千(칠천) 六百名(육백명)이라 그들은 旗(기)를 따라 後隊(후대)로 進行(진행)할지니라 하시니라
- 以上(이상)은 이스라엘 子孫(자손)이 그 宗族(종족)을 따라 計數(계수)함을 입은 者(자)니 모든 陣(진)의 軍隊(군대) 곧 計數(계수)함을 입은 總計(총계)가 ㄹ六十萬(육십만) 三千(삼천) 五百(오백) 五十名(오십명)이었으며
- ㅁ레위人(인)은 이스라엘 子孫(자손)과 함께 計數(계수)되지 아니하였으니 여호와께서 모세에게 命(명)하심과 같았느니라
- 이스라엘 子孫(자손)이 여호와께서 모세에게 命(명)하신대로 다 遵行(준행)하여 ㅂ各其(각기) 家族(가족)과 宗族(종족)을 따르며 그 旗(기)를 따라 陣(진) 치기도 하며 進行(진행)하기도 하였더라
- All they that were numbered in the camp of Dan were an hundred thousand and fifty and seven thousand and six hundred. They shall go hindmost with their standards.
- These are those which were numbered of the children of Israel by the house of their fathers: all those that were numbered of the camps throughout their hosts were six hundred thousand and three thousand and five hundred and fifty.
- But the Levites were not numbered among the children of Israel; as the Lord commanded Moses.
- And the children of Israel did according to all that the Lord commanded Moses: so they pitched by their standards, and so they set forward, every one after their families, according to the house of their fathers.
- All the men assigned to the camp of Dan number 157,600. They will set out last, under their standards.
- These are the Israelites, counted according to their families. All those in the camps, by their divisions, number 603,550.
- The Levites, however, were not counted along with the other Israelites, as the LORD commanded Moses.
- So the Israelites did everything the LORD commanded Moses; that is the way they encamped under their standards, and that is the way they set out, each with his clan and family.