- 流出病(류출병) 있는 者(자)가 물로 손을 씻지 아니하고 아무든지 만지면 그 者(자)는 옷을 빨고 물로 몸을 씻을 것이며 저녁까지 不淨(부정)하리라
- ㅇ流出病(류출병) 있는 者(자)의 만진 질그릇은 깨뜨리고 木器(목기)는 다 물로 씻을지니라
- 流出病(류출병) 있는 者(자)는 그 流出(류출)이 깨끗하여지거든 그 몸이 淨潔(정결)하기 爲(위)하여 ㅈ七日(칠일)을 計算(계산)하여 옷을 빨고 흐르는 물에 몸을 씻을 것이요 그리하면 淨(정)하리니
- 第(제) 八日(팔일)에 ㅊ山(산)비둘기 둘이나 집비둘기 새끼 둘을 自己(자기)를 爲(위)하여 取(취)하고 會幕(회막) 門(문) 여호와 앞으로 가서 祭司長(제사장)에게 줄 것이요
- 祭司長(제사장)은 ㅋ그 하나는 贖罪祭(속죄제)로, 하나는 燔祭(번제)로 드려 ㅌ그의 流出病(류출병)을 因(인)하여 여호와 앞에 贖罪(속죄)할지니라
ㅋ레14:30,31 ㅌ레15:30 레4:26
- And whomsoever he toucheth that hath the issue, and hath not rinsed his hands in water, he shall wash his clothes, and bathe himself in water, and be unclean until the even.
- And the vessel of earth, that he toucheth which hath the issue, shall be broken: and every vessel of wood shall be rinsed in water.
- And when he that hath an issue is cleansed of his issue; then he shall number to himself seven days for his cleansing, and wash his clothes, and bathe his flesh in running water, and shall be clean.
- And on the eighth day he shall take to him two turtledoves, or two young pigeons, and come before the Lord unto the door of the tabernacle of the congregation, and give them unto the priest:
- And the priest shall offer them, the one for a sin offering, and the other for a burnt offering; and the priest shall make an atonement for him before the Lord for his issue.
- "'Anyone the man with a discharge touches without rinsing his hands with water must wash his clothes and bathe with water, and he will be unclean till evening.
- "'A clay pot that the man touches must be broken, and any wooden article is to be rinsed with water.
- "'When a man is cleansed from his discharge, he is to count off seven days for his ceremonial cleansing; he must wash his clothes and bathe himself with fresh water, and he will be clean.
- On the eighth day he must take two doves or two young pigeons and come before the LORD to the entrance to the Tent of Meeting and give them to the priest.
- The priest is to sacrifice them, the one for a sin offering and the other for a burnt offering. In this way he will make atonement before the LORD for the man because of his discharge.