- 으누구든지 들에서 칼에 죽이운 者(자)나 屍體(시체)나 사람의 뼈나 이무덤을 만졌으면 七日(칠일)동안 不淨(부정)하리니
- 그 不淨(부정)한 者(자)를 爲(위)하여 罪(죄)를 깨끗하게 하려고 불사른 재를 取(취)하여 ㅐ흐르는 물과 함께 그릇에 담고
- 淨(정)한 者(자)가 ㄱ牛膝草(우슬초)를 取(취)하여 그 물을 찍어서 帳幕(장막)과 그 모든 器具(기구)와 거기 있는 사람들에게 뿌리고 또 뼈나 죽임을 當(당)한 者(자)나 屍體(시체)나 무덤을 만진 者(자)에게 뿌리되
- 그 淨(정)한 者(자)가 ㄴ第(제) 三日(삼일)과 第(제) 七日(칠일)에 그 不淨(부정)한 者(자)에게 뿌려서 ㄷ第(제) 七日(칠일)에 그를 淨潔(정결)케 할 것이며 그는 自己(자기) ㄹ옷을 빨고 물로 몸을 씻을 것이라 저녁이면 淨(정)하리라
- 사람이 不淨(부정)하고도 스스로 淨潔(정결)케 아니하면 여호와의 聖所(성소)를 더럽힘이니 그러므로 總會(총회) 中(중)에서 끊쳐질 것이니라 그는 淨潔(정결)케 하는 물로 뿌리움을 받지 아니하였은즉 不淨(부정)하니라
으민19:11 이마23:27 눅11:44
ㄴ민19:12 ㄷ레14:9 ㄹ레11:25
- And whosoever toucheth one that is slain with a sword in the open fields, or a dead body, or a bone of a man, or a grave, shall be unclean seven days.
- And for an unclean person they shall take of the ashes of the burnt heifer of purification for sin, and running water shall be put thereto in a vessel:
- And a clean person shall take hyssop, and dip it in the water, and sprinkle it upon the tent, and upon all the vessels, and upon the persons that were there, and upon him that touched a bone, or one slain, or one dead, or a grave:
- And the clean person shall sprinkle upon the unclean on the third day, and on the seventh day: and on the seventh day he shall purify himself, and wash his clothes, and bathe himself in water, and shall be clean at even.
- But the man that shall be unclean, and shall not purify himself, that soul shall be cut off from among the congregation, because he hath defiled the sanctuary of the Lord: the water of separation hath not been sprinkled upon him; he is unclean.
- "Anyone out in the open who touches someone who has been killed with a sword or someone who has died a natural death, or anyone who touches a human bone or a grave, will be unclean for seven days.
- "For the unclean person, put some ashes from the burned purification offering into a jar and pour fresh water over them.
- Then a man who is ceremonially clean is to take some hyssop, dip it in the water and sprinkle the tent and all the furnishings and the people who were there. He must also sprinkle anyone who has touched a human bone or a grave or someone who has been killed or someone who has died a natural death.
- The man who is clean is to sprinkle the unclean person on the third and seventh days, and on the seventh day he is to purify him. The person being cleansed must wash his clothes and bathe with water, and that evening he will be clean.
- But if a person who is unclean does not purify himself, he must be cut off from the community, because he has defiled the sanctuary of the LORD. The water of cleansing has not been sprinkled on him, and he is unclean.