- 요셉 子孫(자손)의 子孫(자손) 中(중) 므낫세의 孫子(손자) 마길의 아들 길르앗 ㄱ子孫(자손) 家族(가족)의 頭領(두령)들이 나아와 모세와 이스라엘 子孫(자손)의 頭領(두령)된 族長(족장)들 앞에 말하여
- 가로되 ㄴ여호와께서 우리 主(주)에게 命(명)하사 이스라엘 子孫(자손)에게 그 基業(기업)의 땅을 제비뽑아 주게 하셨고 ㄷ여호와께서 또 우리 主(주)에게 命(명)하사 우리 兄弟(형제) 슬로브핫의 基業(기업)으로 그 딸들에게 주게 하였은즉
- 그들이 萬一(만일) 이스라엘 子孫(자손)의 다른 支派(지파) 男子(남자)들에게 시집가면 그들의 基業(기업)은 우리 祖上(조상)의 基業(기업)에서 減削(감삭)되고 그들의 屬(속)할 그 支派(지파)의 基業(기업)에 添加(첨가)되리니 그러면 우리 제비뽑은 基業(기업)에서 減削(감삭)될 것이요
- ㄹ이스라엘 子孫(자손)의 禧年(희년)을 當(당)하여 그 基業(기업)이 그가 屬(속)한 支派(지파)에 添加(첨가)될 것이라 그런즉 그들의 基業(기업)은 우리 祖上(조상) 支派(지파)의 基業(기업)에서 아주 減削(감삭)되리이다
- 모세가 여호와의 말씀으로 이스라엘에게 命(명)하여 가로되 요셉 子孫(자손) 支派(지파)의 ㅁ말이 옳도다
ㄴ민26:55 민33:54 ㄷ민27:1 민27:7 수17:3,4
- And the chief fathers of the families of the children of Gilead, the son of Machir, the son of Manasseh, of the families of the sons of Joseph, came near, and spake before Moses, and before the princes, the chief fathers of the children of Israel:
- And they said, The Lord commanded my lord to give the land for an inheritance by lot to the children of Israel: and my lord was commanded by the Lord to give the inheritance of Zelophehad our brother unto his daughters.
- And if they be married to any of the sons of the other tribes of the children of Israel, then shall their inheritance be taken from the inheritance of our fathers, and shall be put to the inheritance of the tribe whereunto they are received: so shall it be taken from the lot of our inheritance.
- And when the jubile of the children of Israel shall be, then shall their inheritance be put unto the inheritance of the tribe whereunto they are received: so shall their inheritance be taken away from the inheritance of the tribe of our fathers.
- And Moses commanded the children of Israel according to the word of the Lord, saying, The tribe of the sons of Joseph hath said well.
- The family heads of the clan of Gilead son of Makir, the son of Manasseh, who were from the clans of the descendants of Joseph, came and spoke before Moses and the leaders, the heads of the Israelite families.
- They said, "When the LORD commanded my lord to give the land as an inheritance to the Israelites by lot, he ordered you to give the inheritance of our brother Zelophehad to his daughters.
- Now suppose they marry men from other Israelite tribes; then their inheritance will be taken from our ancestral inheritance and added to that of the tribe they marry into. And so part of the inheritance allotted to us will be taken away.
- When the Year of Jubilee for the Israelites comes, their inheritance will be added to that of the tribe into which they marry, and their property will be taken from the tribal inheritance of our forefathers."
- Then at the LORD'S command Moses gave this order to the Israelites: "What the tribe of the descendants of Joseph is saying is right.