- 누구든지 ㅓ素祭(소제)의 禮物(례물)을 여호와께 드리려거든 고운 가루로 禮物(례물)을 삼아 ㅕ그 위에 기름을 붓고 또 그 위에 乳香(유향)을 놓아
- 아론의 子孫(자손) 祭司長(제사장)들에게로 가져 올 것이요 祭司長(제사장)은 그 고운 기름 가루 한 줌과 그 모든 乳香(유향)을 取(취)하여 ㅗ記念物(기념물)로 壇(단) 위에 불 사를지니 이는 ㅛ火祭(화제)라 여호와께 香氣(향기)로운 냄새니라
- 그 ㅜ素祭物(소제물)의 남은 것은 아론과 그 子孫(자손)에게 돌릴지니 ㅠ이는 여호와의 火祭(화제) 中(중)에 至極(지극)히 거룩한 것이니라
- 네가 화덕에 구운 것으로 素祭(소제)의 禮物(례물)을 드리려거든 고운 가루에 기름을 섞어 만든 으無酵甁(무효병)이나 기름을 바른 無酵甁(무효병)을 드릴 것이요,
- 이燔鐵(번철)에 부친 것으로 素祭(소제)의 禮物(례물)을 드리려거든 고운 가루에 누룩을 넣지 말고 기름을 섞어
ㅓ레6:14 레9:17 민15:4 시20:3 ㅕ레2:15
ㅗ레2:9 레2:16 레5:12 레6:15 레24:7 사66:3 행10:4 ㅛ레1:9
ㅜ레7:9 레10:12,13 ㅠ출40:10
이레6:21 레7:9 대상23:29 겔4:3
- And when any will offer a meat offering unto the Lord, his offering shall be of fine flour; and he shall pour oil upon it, and put frankincense thereon:
- And he shall bring it to Aaron's sons the priests: and he shall take thereout his handful of the flour thereof, and of the oil thereof, with all the frankincense thereof; and the priest shall burn the memorial of it upon the altar, to be an offering made by fire, of a sweet savour unto the Lord:
- And the remnant of the meat offering shall be Aaron's and his sons': it is a thing most holy of the offerings of the Lord made by fire.
- And if thou bring an oblation of a meat offering baken in the oven, it shall be unleavened cakes of fine flour mingled with oil, or unleavened wafers anointed with oil.
- And if thy oblation be a meat offering baken in a pan, it shall be of fine flour unleavened, mingled with oil.
- "'When someone brings a grain offering to the LORD, his offering is to be of fine flour. He is to pour oil on it, put incense on it
- and take it to Aaron's sons the priests. The priest shall take a handful of the fine flour and oil, together with all the incense, and burn this as a memorial portion on the altar, an offering made by fire, an aroma pleasing to the LORD.
- The rest of the grain offering belongs to Aaron and his sons; it is a most holy part of the offerings made to the LORD by fire.
- "'If you bring a grain offering baked in an oven, it is to consist of fine flour: cakes made without yeast and mixed with oil, or wafers made without yeast and spread with oil.
- If your grain offering is prepared on a griddle, it is to be made of fine flour mixed with oil, and without yeast.