- ㅜ七月(칠월)에 王(왕)의 宗親(종친) 엘리사마의 孫子(손자) 느다냐의 아들 王(왕)의 長官(장관) 이스마엘이 열 사람과 함께 ㅠ미스바로 가서 아히감의 아들 그다랴에게 이르러 미스바에서 함께 으떡을 먹다가
- 이느다냐의 아들 이스마엘과 그와 함께 한 열 사람이 일어나서 바벨론 王(왕)의 ㅐ그 땅 總督(총독)으로 세운 바 사반의 孫子(손자) 아히감의 아들 그다랴를 칼로 쳐죽였고
- 이스마엘이 또 미스바에서 그다랴와 함께한 모든 유다人(인)과 거기 있는 갈대아 軍士(군사)를 죽였더라
- 그가 그다랴를 죽인 지 이틀이 되었어도 이를 아는 사람이 없었더라
- 때에 사람 八十名(팔십명)이 ㄱ그 鬚髥(수염)을 깎고 ㄴ옷을 찢고 몸을 傷(상)하고 손에 素祭物(소제물)과 乳香(유향)을 가지고 ㄷ세겜과 ㄹ실로와 ㅁ사마리아에서부터 와서 ㅂ여호와의 집으로 나아가려 한지라
ㅜ왕하25:25 ㅠ렘40:6 렘40:8 렘40:10 으시41:9
ㄱ렘48:37 신14:1 사15:2 ㄴ렘36:24 ㄷ수17:7 ㄹ수18:1 ㅁ왕상16:24 렘23:13 ㅂ왕하25:9
- Now it came to pass in the seventh month, that Ishmael the son of Nethaniah the son of Elishama, of the seed royal, and the princes of the king, even ten men with him, came unto Gedaliah the son of Ahikam to Mizpah; and there they did eat bread together in Mizpah.
- Then arose Ishmael the son of Nethaniah, and the ten men that were with him, and smote Gedaliah the son of Ahikam the son of Shaphan with the sword, and slew him, whom the king of Babylon had made governor over the land.
- Ishmael also slew all the Jews that were with him, even with Gedaliah, at Mizpah, and the Chaldeans that were found there, and the men of war.
- And it came to pass the second day after he had slain Gedaliah, and no man knew it,
- That there came certain from Shechem, from Shiloh, and from Samaria, even fourscore men, having their beards shaven, and their clothes rent, and having cut themselves, with offerings and incense in their hand, to bring them to the house of the Lord.
- In the seventh month Ishmael son of Nethaniah, the son of Elishama, who was of royal blood and had been one of the king's officers, came with ten men to Gedaliah son of Ahikam at Mizpah. While they were eating together there,
- Ishmael son of Nethaniah and the ten men who were with him got up and struck down Gedaliah son of Ahikam, the son of Shaphan, with the sword, killing the one whom the king of Babylon had appointed as governor over the land.
- Ishmael also killed all the Jews who were with Gedaliah at Mizpah, as well as the Babylonian soldiers who were there.
- The day after Gedaliah's assassination, before anyone knew about it,
- eighty men who had shaved off their beards, torn their clothes and cut themselves came from Shechem, Shiloh and Samaria, bringing grain offerings and incense with them to the house of the LORD.