- 바로가 ㅍ가사를 치기 前(전)에 ㅎ블레셋 사람에 對(대)하여 先知者(선지자) 예레미야에게 臨(임)한 여호와의 말씀이라
- 여호와께서 이같이 말씀하시되 ㅏ보라, 물이 ㅑ北方(북방)에서 일어나 漲溢(창일)하는 시내를 이루어 ㅓ그 땅과 그 中(중)에 있는 모든 것과 그 城邑(성읍)과 거기 居(거)하는 者(자)들을 淹沒(엄몰)시키리니 사람들이 부르짖으며 그 땅 모든 居民(거민)이 哀哭(애곡)할 것이라
- ㅕ힘센 것의 굽 치는 소리와 달리는 ㅗ兵車(병거) 바퀴의 울리는 소리에 아비의 손이 풀려서 ㅛ그 子女(자녀)를 돌아보지 못하리니
- 이는 블레셋 사람을 殄滅(진멸)하시며 ㅜ두로와 시돈에 남아 있는 바 도와줄 者(자)를 다 끊어버리시는 날이 이름이라 여호와께서 ㅠ갑돌섬에 으남아 있는 블레셋 사람을 滅(멸)하시리라
- 가사가 이削髮(삭발)되었고 ㅐ아스글론과 그들에게 남아 있는 平地(평지)가 滅亡(멸망)되었나니 ㄱ네가 네 몸 베기를 어느 때까지 하겠느냐
ㅍ암1:6,7 습2:4 ㅎ렘25:20 겔25:15,16 습2:5
ㅏ렘46:7,8 사8:7 ㅑ렘1:13 ㅓ렘8:16
ㅕ렘46:15 ㅗ나3:2 ㅛ렘46:5
ㅜ사23:1,2 욜3:4 렘25:22 ㅠ창10:14 암9:7 으암1:8
이렘48:37 사3:24 ㅐ렘25:20 삿1:18 ㄱ렘48:37
- The word of the Lord that came to Jeremiah the prophet against the Philistines, before that Pharaoh smote Gaza.
- Thus saith the Lord; Behold, waters rise up out of the north, and shall be an overflowing flood, and shall overflow the land, and all that is therein; the city, and them that dwell therein: then the men shall cry, and all the inhabitants of the land shall howl.
- At the noise of the stamping of the hoofs of his strong horses, at the rushing of his chariots, and at the rumbling of his wheels, the fathers shall not look back to their children for feebleness of hands;
- Because of the day that cometh to spoil all the Philistines, and to cut off from Tyrus and Zidon every helper that remaineth: for the Lord will spoil the Philistines, the remnant of the country of Caphtor.
- Baldness is come upon Gaza; Ashkelon is cut off with the remnant of their valley: how long wilt thou cut thyself?
- This is the word of the LORD that came to Jeremiah the prophet concerning the Philistines before Pharaoh attacked Gaza:
- This is what the LORD says: "See how the waters are rising in the north; they will become an overflowing torrent. They will overflow the land and everything in it, the towns and those who live in them. The people will cry out; all who dwell in the land will wail
- at the sound of the hoofs of galloping steeds, at the noise of enemy chariots and the rumble of their wheels. Fathers will not turn to help their children; their hands will hang limp.
- For the day has come to destroy all the Philistines and to cut off all survivors who could help Tyre and Sidon. The LORD is about to destroy the Philistines, the remnant from the coasts of Caphtor.
- Gaza will shave her head in mourning; Ashkelon will be silenced. O remnant on the plain, how long will you cut yourselves?