- 10절과 같음
- 나 萬軍(만군)의 여호와가 이같이 말하노라 ㅜ荒廢(황폐)하여 사람도 없고 짐승도 없던 이 곳과 그 모든 城邑(성읍)에 다시 ㅠ牧者(목자)의 居(거)할 곳이 있으리니 으그 羊(양)무리를 눕게 할 것이라
- 이山地(산지) 城邑(성읍)들과 平地(평지) 城邑(성읍)들과 南方(남방)의 城邑(성읍)들과 베냐민 땅과 예루살렘 四面(사면)과 유다 城邑(성읍)들에서 ㅐ羊(양) 무리가 다시 ㄱ計數(계수)하는 者(자)의 손 아래로 지나리라 여호와의 말이니라
- 나 여호와가 말하노라 ㄴ보라, 내가 이스라엘 집과 유다 집에 對(대)하여 이른 ㄷ善(선)한 말을 成就(성취)할 날이 이르리라
- 그 날 그 때에 내가 다윗에게 ㄹ한 義(의)로운 가지가 나게 하리니 그가 이 땅에 公平(공평)과 正義(정의)를 實行(실행)할 것이라
ㅜ겔36:11 ㅠ렘31:24 렘50:19 사65:10 겔34:14,15 으아1:7
이렘17:26 ㅐ레27:32 ㄱ요10:3
ㄴ렘33:14~16 렘23:5,6 ㄷ렘29:10
ㄹ렘23:5 사4:2 사11:1
- The voice of joy, and the voice of gladness, the voice of the bridegroom, and the voice of the bride, the voice of them that shall say, Praise the Lord of hosts: for the Lord is good; for his mercy endureth for ever: and of them that shall bring the sacrifice of praise into the house of the Lord. For I will cause to return the captivity of the land, as at the first, saith the Lord.
- Thus saith the Lord of hosts; Again in this place, which is desolate without man and without beast, and in all the cities thereof, shall be an habitation of shepherds causing their flocks to lie down.
- In the cities of the mountains, in the cities of the vale, and in the cities of the south, and in the land of Benjamin, and in the places about Jerusalem, and in the cities of Judah, shall the flocks pass again under the hands of him that telleth them, saith the Lord.
- Behold, the days come, saith the Lord, that I will perform that good thing which I have promised unto the house of Israel and to the house of Judah.
- In those days, and at that time, will I cause the Branch of righteousness to grow up unto David; and he shall execute judgment and righteousness in the land.
- the sounds of joy and gladness, the voices of bride and bridegroom, and the voices of those who bring thank offerings to the house of the LORD, saying, "Give thanks to the LORD Almighty, for the LORD is good; his love endures forever." For I will restore the fortunes of the land as they were before,' says the LORD.
- "This is what the LORD Almighty says: 'In this place, desolate and without men or animals--in all its towns there will again be pastures for shepherds to rest their flocks.
- In the towns of the hill country, of the western foothills and of the Negev, in the territory of Benjamin, in the villages around Jerusalem and in the towns of Judah, flocks will again pass under the hand of the one who counts them,' says the LORD.
- "'The days are coming,' declares the LORD, 'when I will fulfill the gracious promise I made to the house of Israel and to the house of Judah.
- "'In those days and at that time I will make a righteous Branch sprout from David's line; he will do what is just and right in the land.