- 여호와께서 이같이 말씀하시되 가서 ㅑ土器匠(토기장)이의 ㅓ오지甁(병)을 사고 ㅕ百姓(백성)의 어른들과 祭司長(제사장)의 어른 몇 사람을 데리고
- 하시드 門(문) 어귀 곁에 있는 ㅗ힌놈의 아들의 골짜기로 가서 거기서 내가 네게 이른 말을 宣布(선포)하여
- 이르기를 ㅛ너희 유다 王(왕)들과 예루살렘 居民(거민)아 ㅜ여호와의 말씀을 들으라 萬軍(만군)의 여호와 이스라엘의 하나님이 이같이 말씀하시되 보라, 내가 이곳에 災殃(재앙)을 내릴 것이라 무릇 ㅠ그것을 듣는 者(자)의 귀가 震動(진동)하리니
- 이는 으그들이 나를 버리고 이 곳을 不潔(불결)케 하며 이 곳에서 自己(자기)와 自己(자기) 列祖(열조)와 유다 王(왕)들의 알지 못하던 다른 神(신)들에게 焚香(분향)하며 이無罪(무죄)한 者(자)의 피로 이 곳에 채웠음이며
- 또 그들이 ㅐ바알을 爲(위)하여 山堂(산당)을 建築(건축)하고 自己(자기) 아들들을 바알에게 燔祭(번제)로 불살라 드렸나니 ㄱ이는 내가 命(명)하거나 뜻한 바가 아니니라
ㅑ렘18:2 ㅓ렘19:10 ㅕ왕하19:2 왕하23:1 겔8:1
ㅛ렘13:13 ㅜ렘17:20 ㅠ삼상3:11 왕하21:12
으렘1:16 이왕하21:16 렘2:34
ㅐ렘7:31 렘32:35 레18:21 ㄱ렘7:31 렘32:35 신17:3
- Thus saith the Lord, Go and get a potter's earthen bottle, and take of the ancients of the people, and of the ancients of the priests;
- And go forth unto the valley of the son of Hinnom, which is by the entry of the east gate, and proclaim there the words that I shall tell thee,
- And say, Hear ye the word of the Lord, O kings of Judah, and inhabitants of Jerusalem; Thus saith the Lord of hosts, the God of Israel; Behold, I will bring evil upon this place, the which whosoever heareth, his ears shall tingle.
- Because they have forsaken me, and have estranged this place, and have burned incense in it unto other gods, whom neither they nor their fathers have known, nor the kings of Judah, and have filled this place with the blood of innocents;
- They have built also the high places of Baal, to burn their sons with fire for burnt offerings unto Baal, which I commanded not, nor spake it, neither came it into my mind:
- This is what the LORD says: "Go and buy a clay jar from a potter. Take along some of the elders of the people and of the priests
- and go out to the Valley of Ben Hinnom, near the entrance of the Potsherd Gate. There proclaim the words I tell you,
- and say, 'Hear the word of the LORD, O kings of Judah and people of Jerusalem. This is what the LORD Almighty, the God of Israel, says: Listen! I am going to bring a disaster on this place that will make the ears of everyone who hears of it tingle.
- For they have forsaken me and made this a place of foreign gods; they have burned sacrifices in it to gods that neither they nor their fathers nor the kings of Judah ever knew, and they have filled this place with the blood of the innocent.
- They have built the high places of Baal to burn their sons in the fire as offerings to Baal--something I did not command or mention, nor did it enter my mind.