- 그 날 곧 내가 ㅍ유다와 예루살렘의 사로잡힌 者(자)를 돌아오게 할 그때에
- ㅎ내가 萬國(만국)을 모아 데리고 ㅏ여호사밧 골짜기에 내려가서 내 百姓(백성) 곧 내 基業(기업)된 이스라엘을 爲(위)하여 ㅑ거기서 그들을 鞫問(국문)하리니 이는 그들이 이스라엘을 列國(렬국) 中(중)에 흩고 나의 땅을 나누었음이며
- 또 ㅓ제비 뽑아 내 百姓(백성)을 取(취)하고 童男(동남)으로 妓生(기생)을 바꾸며 마셨음이니라
- ㅕ두로와 시돈과 ㅗ블레셋 四方(사방)아 너희가 나와 무슨 相關(상관)이 있느냐 너희가 내게 報復(보복)하겠느냐 萬一(만일) 내게 報復(보복)하면 너희의 報復(보복)하는 것을 ㅛ내가 速速(속속)히 너희 머리에 돌리리니
- 곧 ㅜ너희가 내 銀(은)과 金(금)을 取(취)하고 나의 珍奇(진기)한 寶物(보물)을 너희 神宮(신궁)으로 가져갔으며
ㅎ습3:8 슥14:2~4 ㅏ욜3:12 ㅑ사66:16 렘25:31
ㅕ사23:1,2 렘47:4 암1:9 ㅗ겔25:15,16 ㅛ옵1:15
- For, behold, in those days, and in that time, when I shall bring again the captivity of Judah and Jerusalem,
- I will also gather all nations, and will bring them down into the valley of Jehoshaphat, and will plead with them there for my people and for my heritage Israel, whom they have scattered among the nations, and parted my land.
- And they have cast lots for my people; and have given a boy for an harlot, and sold a girl for wine, that they might drink.
- Yea, and what have ye to do with me, O Tyre, and Zidon, and all the coasts of Palestine? will ye render me a recompence? and if ye recompense me, swiftly and speedily will I return your recompence upon your own head;
- Because ye have taken my silver and my gold, and have carried into your temples my goodly pleasant things:
- 'In those days and at that time, when I restore the fortunes of Judah and Jerusalem,
- I will gather all nations and bring them down to the Valley of Jehoshaphat. There I will enter into judgment against them concerning my inheritance, my people Israel, for they scattered my people among the nations and divided up my land.
- They cast lots for my people and traded boys for prostitutes; they sold girls for wine that they might drink.
- 'Now what have you against me, O Tyre and Sidon and all you regions of Philistia? Are you repaying me for something I have done? If you are paying me back, I will swiftly and speedily return on your own heads what you have done.
- For you took my silver and my gold and carried off my finest treasures to your temples.