- 또 ㅎ하루는 하나님의 아들들이 와서 여호와 앞에 서고 사단도 그들 가운데 와서 여호와 앞에 서니
- 여호와께서 사단에게 이르시되 네가 어디서 왔느냐 사단이 여호와께 對答(대답)하여 가로되 땅에 두루 돌아 여기 저기 다녀 왔나이다
- 여호와께서 사단에게 이르시되 네가 내 종 욥을 留意(류의)하여 보았느냐 그와 같이 純全(순전)하고 正直(정직)하여 하나님을 敬畏(경외)하며 惡(악)에서 떠난 者(자)가 世上(세상)에 없느니라 네가 나를 激動(격동)하여 ㅏ까닭없이 그를 치게 하였어도 그가 오히려 ㅑ自己(자기)의 純全(순전)을 굳게 지켰느니라
- 사단이 여호와께 對答(대답)하여 가로되 가죽으로 가죽을 바꾸오니 사람이 그 모든 所有物(소유물)로 自己(자기)의 生命(생명)을 바꾸올지라
- 이제 主(주)의 ㅓ손을 펴서 그의 뼈와 살을 치소서 그리하시면 丁寧(정녕) 對面(대면)하여 ㅕ主(주)를 辱(욕)하리이다
ㅏ욥9:17 ㅑ욥2:9 욥27:5,6
- Again there was a day when the sons of God came to present themselves before the Lord, and Satan came also among them to present himself before the Lord.
- And the Lord said unto Satan, From whence comest thou? And Satan answered the Lord, and said, From going to and fro in the earth, and from walking up and down in it.
- And the Lord said unto Satan, Hast thou considered my servant Job, that there is none like him in the earth, a perfect and an upright man, one that feareth God, and escheweth evil? and still he holdeth fast his integrity, although thou movedst me against him, to destroy him without cause.
- And Satan answered the Lord, and said, Skin for skin, yea, all that a man hath will he give for his life.
- But put forth thine hand now, and touch his bone and his flesh, and he will curse thee to thy face.
- On another day the angels came to present themselves before the LORD, and Satan also came with them to present himself before him.
- And the LORD said to Satan, "Where have you come from?" Satan answered the LORD, "From roaming through the earth and going back and forth in it."
- Then the LORD said to Satan, "Have you considered my servant Job? There is no one on earth like him; he is blameless and upright, a man who fears God and shuns evil. And he still maintains his integrity, though you incited me against him to ruin him without any reason."
- "Skin for skin!" Satan replied. "A man will give all he has for his own life.
- But stretch out your hand and strike his flesh and bones, and he will surely curse you to your face."