- 내가 보니 主(주)께서 壇(단) 곁에 서서 이르시되 ㅕ기둥 머리를 쳐서 門(문)지방이 ㅗ움직이게 하며 ㅛ그것으로 부숴져서 무리의 머리에 떨어지게 하라 내가 그 남은 者(자)를 칼로 殺戮(살륙)하리니 ㅜ그 中(중)에서 하나도 逃亡(도망)하지 못하며 그 中(중)에서 하나도 避(피)하지 못하리라
- ㅠ저희가 파고 陰府(음부)로 들어갈지라도 내 손이 거기서 取(취)하여 낼 것이요 하늘로 올라갈지라도 내가 거기서 取(취)하여 내리울 것이며
- 으갈멜 山(산) 꼭대기에 숨을지라도 내가 거기서 찾아낼 것이요 이내 눈을 避(피)하여 바다 밑에 숨을지라도 내가 거기서 뱀을 命(명)하여 물게 할 것이요
- 그 ㅐ怨讐(원수) 앞에 사로잡혀 갈지라도 내가 거기서 칼을 命(명)하여 殺戮(살륙)하게 할 것이라 ㄱ내가 저희에게 注目(주목)하여 禍(화)를 내리고 福(복)을 내리지 아니하리라 하시니라
- 主(주) 萬軍(만군)의 여호와는 ㄴ땅을 만져 녹게 하사 무릇 거기 居(거)한 者(자)로 哀痛(애통)하게 하시며 ㄷ그 온 땅으로 河水(하수)의 넘침같이 솟아오르며 애굽 江(강)같이 낮아지게 하시는 者(자)요
ㅕ습2:14 ㅗ사6:4 ㅛ삿16:26~30 ㅜ암2:14
- I saw the Lord standing upon the altar: and he said, Smite the lintel of the door, that the posts may shake: and cut them in the head, all of them; and I will slay the last of them with the sword: he that fleeth of them shall not flee away, and he that escapeth of them shall not be delivered.
- Though they dig into hell, thence shall mine hand take them; though they climb up to heaven, thence will I bring them down:
- And though they hide themselves in the top of Carmel, I will search and take them out thence; and though they be hid from my sight in the bottom of the sea, thence will I command the serpent, and he shall bite them:
- And though they go into captivity before their enemies, thence will I command the sword, and it shall slay them: and I will set mine eyes upon them for evil, and not for good.
- And the Lord God of hosts is he that toucheth the land, and it shall melt, and all that dwell therein shall mourn: and it shall rise up wholly like a flood; and shall be drowned, as by the flood of Egypt.
- I saw the Lord standing by the altar, and he said: "Strike the tops of the pillars so that the thresholds shake. Bring them down on the heads of all the people; those who are left I will kill with the sword. Not one will get away, none will escape.
- Though they dig down to the depths of the grave, from there my hand will take them. Though they climb up to the heavens, from there I will bring them down.
- Though they hide themselves on the top of Carmel, there I will hunt them down and seize them. Though they hide from me at the bottom of the sea, there I will command the serpent to bite them.
- Though they are driven into exile by their enemies, there I will command the sword to slay them. I will fix my eyes upon them for evil and not for good."
- The Lord, the LORD Almighty, he who touches the earth and it melts, and all who live in it mourn--the whole land rises like the Nile, then sinks like the river of Egypt--