- 에브라임은 ㅠ사람의 命令(명령) 좇기를 좋아하므로 으虐待(학대)를 받고 裁判(재판)의 壓制(압제)를 當(당)하는도다
- 그러므로 내가 에브라임에게는 이좀 같으며 유다 族屬(족속)에게는 썩이는 것 같도다
- 에브라임이 自己(자기)의 病(병)을 깨달으며 유다가 ㅐ自己(자기)의 傷處(상처)를 깨달았고 에브라임은 ㄱ앗수르로 가서 야렙 王(왕)에게 사람을 보내었으나 ㄴ저가 能(능)히 너희를 고치지 못하겠고 너희 傷處(상처)를 낫게 하지 못하리라
- 내가 ㄷ에브라임에게는 ㄹ獅子(사자) 같고 유다 族屬(족속)에게는 젊은 獅子(사자) 같으니 ㅁ나 곧 내가 움켜갈지라 내가 奪取(탈취)하여 갈지라도 건져낼 者(자)가 없으리라
- ㅂ내가 내 곳으로 돌아가서 저희가 그 罪(죄)를 뉘우치고 내 얼굴을 求(구)하기까지 기다리리라 ㅅ저희가 苦難(고난)을 받을 때에 나를 懇切(간절)히 求(구)하여 이르기를
ㅠ호7:11 호12:1 으신28:33 암4:1
ㅐ사1:5,6 ㄱ호7:11 호8:9 호12:1 왕하15:19 ㄴ호14:3
ㄷ호6:4 ㄹ호13:7 ㅁ미5:8
ㅂ렘29:10~12 겔6:9 레26:40~42 ㅅ사26:16
- Ephraim is oppressed and broken in judgment, because he willingly walked after the commandment.
- Therefore will I be unto Ephraim as a moth, and to the house of Judah as rottenness.
- When Ephraim saw his sickness, and Judah saw his wound, then went Ephraim to the Assyrian, and sent to king Jareb: yet could he not heal you, nor cure you of your wound.
- For I will be unto Ephraim as a lion, and as a young lion to the house of Judah: I, even I, will tear and go away; I will take away, and none shall rescue him.
- I will go and return to my place, till they acknowledge their offence, and seek my face: in their affliction they will seek me early.
- Ephraim is oppressed, trampled in judgment, intent on pursuing idols.
- I am like a moth to Ephraim, like rot to the people of Judah.
- "When Ephraim saw his sickness, and Judah his sores, then Ephraim turned to Assyria, and sent to the great king for help. But he is not able to cure you, not able to heal your sores.
- For I will be like a lion to Ephraim, like a great lion to Judah. I will tear them to pieces and go away; I will carry them off, with no one to rescue them.
- Then I will go back to my place until they admit their guilt. And they will seek my face; in their misery they will earnestly seek me."