- 이에 그 女人(녀인)이 가서 그 男便(남편)에게 告(고)하여 가로되 ㄱ하나님의 사람이 내게 臨(임)하였는데 그 容貌(용모)가 하나님의 使者(사자)의 容貌(용모) 같아서 甚(심)히 두려우므로 ㄴ어디서부터 온 것을 내가 묻지 못하였고 그도 自己(자기) 이름을 내게 이르지 아니하였으며
- 그가 내게 이르기를 보라, ㄷ네가 孕胎(잉태)하여 아들을 낳으리니 葡萄酒(포도주)와 毒酒(독주)를 마시지 말며 무릇 不淨(부정)한 것을 먹지 말라 이 아이는 胎(태)에서 나옴으로부터 죽을 날까지 하나님께 바치운 나실人(인)이 됨이라 하더이다
- 마노아가 여호와께 祈禱(기도)하여 가로되 主(주)여 求(구)하옵나니 主(주)의 보내셨던 하나님의 사람을 우리에게 다시 臨(임)하게 하사 그로 우리가 그 낳을 아이에게 어떻게 行(행)할 것을 우리에게 가르치게 하소서
- 하나님이 마노아의 목소리를 들으시니라 女人(녀인)이 밭에 앉았을 때에 하나님의 使者(사자)가 다시 그에게 臨(임)하셨으나 그 男便(남편) 마노아는 함께 있지 아니한지라
- 女人(녀인)이 急(급)히 달려가서 그 男便(남편)에게 告(고)하여 가로되 보소서, 前日(전일)에 내게 臨(임)하였던 사람이 또 내게 나타났나이다
- Then the woman came and told her husband, saying, A man of God came unto me, and his countenance was like the countenance of an angel of God, very terrible: but I asked him not whence he was, neither told he me his name:
- But he said unto me, Behold, thou shalt conceive, and bear a son; and now drink no wine nor strong drink, neither eat any unclean thing: for the child shall be a Nazarite to God from the womb to the day of his death.
- Then Manoah intreated the Lord, and said, O my Lord, let the man of God which thou didst send come again unto us, and teach us what we shall do unto the child that shall be born.
- And God hearkened to the voice of Manoah; and the angel of God came again unto the woman as she sat in the field: but Manoah her husband was not with her.
- And the woman made haste, and ran, and shewed her husband, and said unto him, Behold, the man hath appeared unto me, that came unto me the other day.
- Then the woman went to her husband and told him, "A man of God came to me. He looked like an angel of God, very awesome. I didn't ask him where he came from, and he didn't tell me his name.
- But he said to me, 'You will conceive and give birth to a son. Now then, drink no wine or other fermented drink and do not eat anything unclean, because the boy will be a Nazirite of God from birth until the day of his death.'"
- Then Manoah prayed to the LORD: "O Lord, I beg you, let the man of God you sent to us come again to teach us how to bring up the boy who is to be born."
- God heard Manoah, and the angel of God came again to the woman while she was out in the field; but her husband Manoah was not with her.
- The woman hurried to tell her husband, "He's here! The man who appeared to me the other day!"