- 사울과 그 세 아들과 兵器(병기) 든 者(자)와 그의 모든 사람이 다 그 날에 함께 죽었더라
- 골짜기 저便(편)에 있는 이스라엘 사람과 요단 건너便(편)에 있는 者(자)들이 이스라엘 사람들의 逃亡(도망)한 것과 사울과 그 아들들의 죽었음을 보고 城邑(성읍)들을 버리고 逃亡(도망)하매 블레셋 사람들이 이르러 거기 居(거)하니라
- 그 이튿날 블레셋 사람들이 죽은 者(자)를 벗기러 왔다가 사울과 그 세 아들이 길보아山(산)에서 죽은 것을 보고
- 사울의 머리를 베고 그 甲(갑)옷을 벗기고 自己(자기)들의 ㅠ神堂(신당)과 百姓(백성)에게 으傳播(전파)하기 爲(위)하여 그것을 블레셋 사람의 땅 四方(사방)에 보내고
- 그 甲(갑)옷은 이아스다롯의 집에 ㅐ두고 그 屍體(시체)는 ㄱ벧산 城壁(성벽)에 못박으매
이삿2:13 ㅐ삼상21:9 ㄱ수17:11
- So Saul died, and his three sons, and his armourbearer, and all his men, that same day together.
- And when the men of Israel that were on the other side of the valley, and they that were on the other side Jordan, saw that the men of Israel fled, and that Saul and his sons were dead, they forsook the cities, and fled; and the Philistines came and dwelt in them.
- And it came to pass on the morrow, when the Philistines came to strip the slain, that they found Saul and his three sons fallen in mount Gilboa.
- And they cut off his head, and stripped off his armour, and sent into the land of the Philistines round about, to publish it in the house of their idols, and among the people.
- And they put his armour in the house of Ashtaroth: and they fastened his body to the wall of Bethshan.
- So Saul and his three sons and his armor-bearer and all his men died together that same day.
- When the Israelites along the valley and those across the Jordan saw that the Israelite army had fled and that Saul and his sons had died, they abandoned their towns and fled. And the Philistines came and occupied them.
- The next day, when the Philistines came to strip the dead, they found Saul and his three sons fallen on Mount Gilboa.
- They cut off his head and stripped off his armor, and they sent messengers throughout the land of the Philistines to proclaim the news in the temple of their idols and among their people.
- They put his armor in the temple of the Ashtoreths and fastened his body to the wall of Beth Shan.