- ㅁ이스라엘 子孫(자손)이 다시 여호와의 目前(목전)에 惡(악)을 行(행)하여 ㅂ바알들과, 아스다롯과, 아람의 神(신)들과, ㅅ시돈의 神(신)들과, 모압의 神(신)들과, 암몬 子孫(자손)의 神(신)들과, 블레셋 사람의 神(신)들을 섬기고 ㅇ여호와를 버려 그를 섬기지 아니하므로
- 여호와께서 이스라엘에게 震怒(진노)하사 ㅈ블레셋 사람의 손과 암몬 子孫(자손)의 손에 파시매
- 그들이 그 해부터 이스라엘 子孫(자손)을 虐待(학대)하니 요단 저便(편) 길르앗 아모리 사람의 땅에 居(거)한 이스라엘 子孫(자손)이 十八年(십팔년) 동안 虐待(학대)를 當(당)하였고
- 암몬 子孫(자손)이 또 요단을 건너서 유다와 베냐민과 에브라임 族屬(족속)을 치므로 이스라엘의 困苦(곤고)가 甚(심)하였더라
- 이스라엘 子孫(자손)이 ㅊ여호와께 부르짖어 가로되 ㅋ우리가 우리 하나님을 버리고 바알들을 섬김으로 主(주)께 犯罪(범죄)하였나이다
ㅁ삿2:11 ㅂ삿2:13 ㅅ왕상11:5 왕상11:7 왕상11:33 왕하23:13 ㅇ삿10:10 삿10:13 신31:16
ㅊ삿3:9 ㅋ삿10:6 삿10:13
- And the children of Israel did evil again in the sight of the Lord, and served Baalim, and Ashtaroth, and the gods of Syria, and the gods of Zidon, and the gods of Moab, and the gods of the children of Ammon, and the gods of the Philistines, and forsook the Lord, and served not him.
- And the anger of the Lord was hot against Israel, and he sold them into the hands of the Philistines, and into the hands of the children of Ammon.
- And that year they vexed and oppressed the children of Israel: eighteen years, all the children of Israel that were on the other side Jordan in the land of the Amorites, which is in Gilead.
- Moreover the children of Ammon passed over Jordan to fight also against Judah, and against Benjamin, and against the house of Ephraim; so that Israel was sore distressed.
- And the children of Israel cried unto the Lord, saying, We have sinned against thee, both because we have forsaken our God, and also served Baalim.
- Again the Israelites did evil in the eyes of the LORD. They served the Baals and the Ashtoreths, and the gods of Aram, the gods of Sidon, the gods of Moab, the gods of the Ammonites and the gods of the Philistines. And because the Israelites forsook the LORD and no longer served him,
- he became angry with them. He sold them into the hands of the Philistines and the Ammonites,
- who that year shattered and crushed them. For eighteen years they oppressed all the Israelites on the east side of the Jordan in Gilead, the land of the Amorites.
- The Ammonites also crossed the Jordan to fight against Judah, Benjamin and the house of Ephraim; and Israel was in great distress.
- Then the Israelites cried out to the LORD, "We have sinned against you, forsaking our God and serving the Baals."