- 사울이 이 말을 들을 때에 ㅂ하나님의 神(신)에게 크게 感動(감동)되매 그 怒(노)가 크게 일어나서
- 한 겨리 소를 取(취)하여 ㅅ脚(각)을 뜨고 使者(사자)의 손으로 그것을 이스라엘 모든 地境(지경)에 두루 보내어 가로되 ㅇ누구든지 나와서 사울과 사무엘을 좇지 아니하면 그 소들도 이와 같이 하리라 하였더니 여호와의 두려움이 百姓(백성)에게 臨(임)하매 ㅈ그들이 한 사람같이 나온지라
- 사울이 ㅊ베섹에서 그들을 計數(계수)하니 ㅋ이스라엘 子孫(자손)이 三十萬(삼십만)이요 유다 사람이 三萬(삼만)이더라
- 무리가 온 使者(사자)들에게 이르되 너희는 길르앗 야베스사람에게 이같이 이르기를 來日(래일) 해가 더울 때에 너희가 ㅌ救援(구원)을 얻으리라 하라 使者(사자)들이 돌아가서 야베스 사람들에게 告(고)하매 그들이 기뻐하니라
- 야베스 사람들이 이에 가로되 우리가 ㅍ來日(래일) 너희에게 나아가리니 너희 所見(소견)에 좋을 대로 우리에게 다 行(행)하라 하니라
ㅅ삿19:29 ㅇ삿21:5 삿21:8 삿21:10 ㅈ삿20:1
ㅊ삿1:5 ㅋ삿20:15~17 삼하24:9
- And the Spirit of God came upon Saul when he heard those tidings, and his anger was kindled greatly.
- And he took a yoke of oxen, and hewed them in pieces, and sent them throughout all the coasts of Israel by the hands of messengers, saying, Whosoever cometh not forth after Saul and after Samuel, so shall it be done unto his oxen. And the fear of the Lord fell on the people, and they came out with one consent.
- And when he numbered them in Bezek, the children of Israel were three hundred thousand, and the men of Judah thirty thousand.
- And they said unto the messengers that came, Thus shall ye say unto the men of Jabeshgilead, To morrow, by that time the sun be hot, ye shall have help. And the messengers came and shewed it to the men of Jabesh; and they were glad.
- Therefore the men of Jabesh said, To morrow we will come out unto you, and ye shall do with us all that seemeth good unto you.
- When Saul heard their words, the Spirit of God came upon him in power, and he burned with anger.
- He took a pair of oxen, cut them into pieces, and sent the pieces by messengers throughout Israel, proclaiming, "This is what will be done to the oxen of anyone who does not follow Saul and Samuel." Then the terror of the LORD fell on the people, and they turned out as one man.
- When Saul mustered them at Bezek, the men of Israel numbered three hundred thousand and the men of Judah thirty thousand.
- They told the messengers who had come, "Say to the men of Jabesh Gilead, 'By the time the sun is hot tomorrow, you will be delivered.'" When the messengers went and reported this to the men of Jabesh, they were elated.
- They said to the Ammonites, "Tomorrow we will surrender to you, and you can do to us whatever seems good to you."