- 한 곳에 이르러는 해가 진지라 거기서 留宿(유숙)하려고 그곳의 한 돌을 取(취)하여 베개하고 거기 누워 자더니
- ㅜ꿈에 본즉 사닥다리가 땅 위에 섰는데 그 꼭대기가 하늘에 닿았고 또 본즉 ㅠ하나님의 使者(사자)가 그 위에서 오르락 내리락하고
- 또 본즉 으여호와께서 그 위에 서서 가라사대 이나는 여호와니 너의 祖父(조부) 아브라함의 하나님이요 이삭의 하나님이라 ㅐ너 누운 땅을 내가 너와 네 子孫(자손)에게 주리니
- 네 子孫(자손)이 ㄱ땅의 티끌같이 되어서 東西南北(동서남북)에 遍滿(편만)할찐대 땅의 모든 族屬(족속)이 너와 ㄴ네 子孫(자손)을 因(인)하여 福(복)을 얻으리라
- ㄷ내가 너와 함께 있어 네가 어디로 가든지 너를 지키며 너를 이끌어 ㄹ이 땅으로 돌아오게 할지라 내가 네게 許諾(허락)한 것을 다 이루기까지 ㅁ너를 떠나지 아니하리라 하신지라
ㅜ민12:6 욥33:15,16 ㅠ요1:51
으창35:1 창48:3 이창26:24 ㅐ창35:12 창13:14~16
ㄷ창26:24 창31:3 ㄹ창35:6 ㅁ왕상8:57
- And he lighted upon a certain place, and tarried there all night, because the sun was set; and he took of the stones of that place, and put them for his pillows, and lay down in that place to sleep.
- And he dreamed, and behold a ladder set up on the earth, and the top of it reached to heaven: and behold the angels of God ascending and descending on it.
- And, behold, the Lord stood above it, and said, I am the Lord God of Abraham thy father, and the God of Isaac: the land whereon thou liest, to thee will I give it, and to thy seed;
- And thy seed shall be as the dust of the earth, and thou shalt spread abroad to the west, and to the east, and to the north, and to the south: and in thee and in thy seed shall all the families of the earth be blessed.
- And, behold, I am with thee, and will keep thee in all places whither thou goest, and will bring thee again into this land; for I will not leave thee, until I have done that which I have spoken to thee of.
- When he reached a certain place, he stopped for the night because the sun had set. Taking one of the stones there, he put it under his head and lay down to sleep.
- He had a dream in which he saw a stairway resting on the earth, with its top reaching to heaven, and the angels of God were ascending and descending on it.
- There above it stood the LORD, and he said: "I am the LORD, the God of your father Abraham and the God of Isaac. I will give you and your descendants the land on which you are lying.
- Your descendants will be like the dust of the earth, and you will spread out to the west and to the east, to the north and to the south. All peoples on earth will be blessed through you and your offspring.
- I am with you and will watch over you wherever you go, and I will bring you back to this land. I will not leave you until I have done what I have promised you."