- 아기스가 그 날에 ㅌ시글락을 그에게 주었으므로 시글락이 오늘까지 유다 王(왕)에게 屬(속)하니라
- ㅍ다윗이 블레셋 사람의 地方(지방)에 居(거)한 날 數(수)는 一年(일년) 넉달이었더라
- 다윗과 ㅎ그의 사람들이 올라가서 ㅏ그술 사람과, ㅑ기르스 사람과, ㅓ아말렉 사람을 侵擄(침노)하였으니 그들은 옛적부터 ㅕ술과 애굽 땅으로 지나가는 地方(지방)의 居民(거민)이라
- 다윗이 그 땅을 쳐서 男女(남녀)를 살려 두지 아니하고 羊(양)과 소와 나귀와 약대와 衣服(의복)을 取(취)하고 돌아와서 아기스에게 이르매
- 아기스가 가로되 너희가 오늘은 누구를 ㅗ侵擄(침노)하였느냐 다윗이 가로되 유다 南方(남방)과 ㅛ여라무엘 사람의 南方(남방)과 ㅜ겐 사람의 南方(남방)이니이다
ㅎ대상12장 ㅏ수13:2 ㅑ수16:10 삿1:29 ㅓ삼상15:7,8 ㅕ삼상15:7
ㅗ삼상23:27 ㅛ삼상30:29 ㅜ삿1:16
- Then Achish gave him Ziklag that day: wherefore Ziklag pertaineth unto the kings of Judah unto this day.
- And the time that David dwelt in the country of the Philistines was a full year and four months.
- And David and his men went up, and invaded the Geshurites, and the Gezrites, and the Amalekites: for those nations were of old the inhabitants of the land, as thou goest to Shur, even unto the land of Egypt.
- And David smote the land, and left neither man nor woman alive, and took away the sheep, and the oxen, and the asses, and the camels, and the apparel, and returned, and came to Achish.
- And Achish said, Whither have ye made a road to day? And David said, Against the south of Judah, and against the south of the Jerahmeelites, and against the south of the Kenites.
- So on that day Achish gave him Ziklag, and it has belonged to the kings of Judah ever since.
- David lived in Philistine territory a year and four months.
- Now David and his men went up and raided the Geshurites, the Girzites and the Amalekites. (From ancient times these peoples had lived in the land extending to Shur and Egypt.)
- Whenever David attacked an area, he did not leave a man or woman alive, but took sheep and cattle, donkeys and camels, and clothes. Then he returned to Achish.
- When Achish asked, "Where did you go raiding today?" David would say, "Against the Negev of Judah" or "Against the Negev of Jerahmeel" or "Against the Negev of the Kenites."