- 使者(사자)들이 들어가 본즉 寢床(침상)에 偶像(우상)이 있고 염소털로 엮은 것이 그 머리에 있었더라
- 사울이 미갈에게 이르되 너는 어찌하여 이처럼 나를 속여 내 對敵(대적)을 놓아 避(피)하게 하였느냐 미갈이 사울에게 對答(대답)하되 그가 내게 이르기를 나를 놓아 가게 하라 ㅅ어찌하여 나로 너를 죽이게 하겠느냐 하더이다 하니라
- 다윗이 逃避(도피)하여 ㅇ라마로 가서 사무엘에게로 나아가서 사울이 自己(자기)에게 行(행)한 일을 다 告(고)하였고 다윗과 사무엘이 나욧으로 가서 居(거)하였더라
- 或(혹)이 사울에게 告(고)하여 가로되 다윗이 라마 나욧에 있더이다 하매
- 사울이 다윗을 잡으려 使者(사자)들을 보내었더니 그들이 先知者(선지자) 무리의 豫言(예언)하는 것과 사무엘이 그들의 首領(수령)으로 선 것을 볼 때에 ㅈ하나님의 神(신)이 사울의 使者(사자)들에게 臨(임)하매 ㅊ그들도 豫言(예언)을 한지라
ㅈ삼상10:5,6 삼상10:10 ㅊ민11:25 욜2:28
- And when the messengers were come in, behold, there was an image in the bed, with a pillow of goats' hair for his bolster.
- And Saul said unto Michal, Why hast thou deceived me so, and sent away mine enemy, that he is escaped? And Michal answered Saul, He said unto me, Let me go; why should I kill thee?
- So David fled, and escaped, and came to Samuel to Ramah, and told him all that Saul had done to him. And he and Samuel went and dwelt in Naioth.
- And it was told Saul, saying, Behold, David is at Naioth in Ramah.
- And Saul sent messengers to take David: and when they saw the company of the prophets prophesying, and Samuel standing as appointed over them, the Spirit of God was upon the messengers of Saul, and they also prophesied.
- But when the men entered, there was the idol in the bed, and at the head was some goats' hair.
- Saul said to Michal, "Why did you deceive me like this and send my enemy away so that he escaped?" Michal told him, "He said to me, 'Let me get away. Why should I kill you?'"
- When David had fled and made his escape, he went to Samuel at Ramah and told him all that Saul had done to him. Then he and Samuel went to Naioth and stayed there.
- Word came to Saul: "David is in Naioth at Ramah";
- so he sent men to capture him. But when they saw a group of prophets prophesying, with Samuel standing there as their leader, the Spirit of God came upon Saul's men and they also prophesied.