- ㅋ여호와께서 ㅌ다시 이스라엘을 向(향)하여 震怒(진노)하사 저희를 치시려고 다윗을 感動(감동)시키사 ㅍ가서 이스라엘과 유다의 人口(인구)를 調査(조사)하라 하신지라
- 王(왕)이 이에 그 곁에 있는 軍隊(군대) 長官(장관) 요압에게 이르되 너는 이스라엘 모든 支派(지파) 가운데로 다니며 ㅎ단에서부터 브엘세바까지 人口(인구)를 調査(조사)하여 그 都數(도수)를 내게 알게 하라
- 요압이 王(왕)께 告(고)하되 ㅏ이 百姓(백성)은 얼마든지 王(왕)의 하나님 여호와께서 百倍(백배)나 더하게 하사 내 主(주), 王(왕)의 눈으로 보게 하시기를 願(원)하나이다 그런데 내 主(주), 王(왕)은 어찌하여 이런 일을 기뻐하시나이까 하되
- 王(왕)의 命令(명령)이 요압과 軍隊(군대) 長官(장관)들을 재촉한지라 요압과 長官(장관)들이 이스라엘 人口(인구)를 調査(조사)하려고 王(왕)의 앞에서 물러나서
- 요단을 건너 ㅑ갓 골짜기 가운데 城邑(성읍) ㅓ아로엘 右便(우편) 곧 ㅕ야셀 맞은便(편)에 이르러 帳幕(장막)을 치고
ㅋ삼하24:1~25 대상21:1 ㅌ대상21:1~28 ㅍ대상27:23,24
ㅑ민13:23 ㅓ신2:36 수13:9 수13:16 ㅕ민21:32 민32:1 민32:3
- And again the anger of the LORD was kindled against Israel, and he moved David against them to say, Go, number Israel and Judah.
- For the king said to Joab the captain of the host, which was with him, Go now through all the tribes of Israel, from Dan even to Beer-sheba, and number ye the people, that I may know the number of the people.
- And Joab said unto the king, Now the LORD thy God add unto the people, how many soever they be, an hundredfold, and that the eyes of my lord the king may see it: but why doth my lord the king delight in this thing?
- Notwithstanding the king's word prevailed against Joab, and against the captains of the host. And Joab and the captains of the host went out from the presence of the king, to number the people of Israel.
- And they passed over Jordan, and pitched in Aroer, on the right side of the city that lieth in the midst of the river of Gad, and toward Jazer:
- Again the anger of the LORD burned against Israel, and he incited David against them, saying, "Go and take a census of Israel and Judah."
- So the king said to Joab and the army commanders with him, "Go throughout the tribes of Israel from Dan to Beersheba and enroll the fighting men, so that I may know how many there are."
- But Joab replied to the king, "May the LORD your God multiply the troops a hundred times over, and may the eyes of my lord the king see it. But why does my lord the king want to do such a thing?"
- The king's word, however, overruled Joab and the army commanders; so they left the presence of the king to enroll the fighting men of Israel.
- After crossing the Jordan, they camped near Aroer, south of the town in the gorge, and then went through Gad and on to Jazer.