- 레갑과 그 兄弟(형제) 바아나가 밀을 가지러 온 체하고 집 가운데로 들어가서 그 ㅎ배를 찌르고 逃亡(도망)하였더라
- 저희가 집에 들어가니 이스보셋이 寢室(침실)에서 床(상) 위에 누웠는지라 저를 쳐 죽이고 목을 베어 그 머리를 가지고 밤새도록 ㅏ아라바 길로 行(행)하여
- 헤브론에 이르러 다윗 王(왕)에게 이스보셋의 머리를 드리며 告(고)하되 ㅑ王(왕)의 生命(생명)을 害(해)하려 하던 怨讐(원수) 사울의 아들 이스보셋의 머리가 여기 있나이다 여호와께서 오늘 우리 主(주) 되신 王(왕)의 怨讐(원수)를 사울과 그 子孫(자손)에게 갚으셨나이다
- 다윗이 브에롯 사람 림몬의 아들 레갑과 그 兄弟(형제) 바아나에게 對答(대답)하여 가로되 ㅓ내 生命(생명)을 여러 患難(환난) 가운데서 건지신 ㅕ여호와의 사심을 가리켜 盟誓(맹서)하노니
- ㅗ前(전)에 사람이 내게 告(고)하기를 사울이 죽었다 하며 좋은 消息(소식)을 傳(전)하는 줄로 생각하였어도 ㅛ내가 저를 잡아 시글락에서 죽여서 그것으로 그 奇別(기별)의 갚음을 삼았거든
- And they came thither into the midst of the house, as though they would have fetched wheat; and they smote him under the fifth rib: and Rechab and Baanah his brother escaped.
- For when they came into the house, he lay on his bed in his bedchamber, and they smote him, and slew him, and beheaded him, and took his head, and gat them away through the plain all night.
- And they brought the head of Ishbosheth unto David to Hebron, and said to the king, Behold the head of Ishbosheth the son of Saul thine enemy, which sought thy life; and the Lord hath avenged my lord the king this day of Saul, and of his seed.
- And David answered Rechab and Baanah his brother, the sons of Rimmon the Beerothite, and said unto them, As the Lord liveth, who hath redeemed my soul out of all adversity,
- When one told me, saying, Behold, Saul is dead, thinking to have brought good tidings, I took hold of him, and slew him in Ziklag, who thought that I would have given him a reward for his tidings:
- They went into the inner part of the house as if to get some wheat, and they stabbed him in the stomach. Then Recab and his brother Baanah slipped away.
- They had gone into the house while he was lying on the bed in his bedroom. After they stabbed and killed him, they cut off his head. Taking it with them, they traveled all night by way of the Arabah.
- They brought the head of Ish-Bosheth to David at Hebron and said to the king, "Here is the head of Ish-Bosheth son of Saul, your enemy, who tried to take your life. This day the LORD has avenged my lord the king against Saul and his offspring."
- David answered Recab and his brother Baanah, the sons of Rimmon the Beerothite, "As surely as the LORD lives, who has delivered me out of all trouble,
- when a man told me, 'Saul is dead,' and thought he was bringing good news, I seized him and put him to death in Ziklag. That was the reward I gave him for his news!