- 다윗이 마루 ㅋ턱을 조금 지나니 므비보셋의 使喚(사환) ㅌ시바가 鞍裝(안장) 지운 두 나귀에 떡 二百(이백)과, ㅍ乾葡萄(건포도) 一百(일백) 송이와, 여름 實果(실과) 一百(일백)과, 葡萄酒(포도주) 한 가죽 負袋(부대)를 싣고 다윗을 맞는지라
- 王(왕)이 시바에게 이르되 네가 무슨 뜻으로 이것을 가져 왔느뇨 시바가 가로되 ㅎ나귀는 王(왕)의 眷屬(권속)들로 타게 하고 떡과 實果(실과)는 少年(소년)들로 먹게 하고 葡萄酒(포도주)는 ㅏ들에서 困憊(곤비)한 者(자)들로 마시게 하려 함이니이다
- 王(왕)이 가로되 네 主人(주인)의 아들이 어디 있느뇨 ㅑ시바가 王(왕)께 告(고)하되 예루살렘에 있는데 저가 말하기를 이스라엘 族屬(족속)이 오늘 내 아비의 나라를 내게 돌리리라 하나이다
- 王(왕)이 시바더러 이르되 므비보셋에게 있는 것이 다 네 것이니라 시바가 가로되 내가 절하나이다 내 主(주) 王(왕)이여 나로 王(왕)의 앞에서 恩惠(은혜)를 입게 하옵소서 하니라
- 다윗 王(왕)이 ㅓ바후림에 이르매 거기서 사울의 집 族屬(족속) 하나가 나오니 게라의 아들이요 이름은 ㅕ시므이라 ㅗ저가 나오면서 連(연)하여 詛呪(저주)하고
ㅋ삼하15:30 삼하15:32 ㅌ삼하9:2~13 ㅍ삼상25:18
ㅎ삿5:10 삿10:4 ㅏ삼하16:14 삼하17:29
ㅓ삼하3:16 ㅕ삼하19:16 왕상2:8 왕상2:36~46 ㅗ삼하19:21
- And when David was a little past the top of the hill, behold, Ziba the servant of Mephibosheth met him, with a couple of asses saddled, and upon them two hundred loaves of bread, and an hundred bunches of raisins, and an hundred of summer fruits, and a bottle of wine.
- And the king said unto Ziba, What meanest thou by these? And Ziba said, The asses be for the king's household to ride on; and the bread and summer fruit for the young men to eat; and the wine, that such as be faint in the wilderness may drink.
- And the king said, And where is thy master's son? And Ziba said unto the king, Behold, he abideth at Jerusalem: for he said, To day shall the house of Israel restore me the kingdom of my father.
- Then said the king to Ziba, Behold, thine are all that pertained unto Mephibosheth. And Ziba said, I humbly beseech thee that I may find grace in thy sight, my lord, O king.
- And when king David came to Bahurim, behold, thence came out a man of the family of the house of Saul, whose name was Shimei, the son of Gera: he came forth, and cursed still as he came.
- When David had gone a short distance beyond the summit, there was Ziba, the steward of Mephibosheth, waiting to meet him. He had a string of donkeys saddled and loaded with two hundred loaves of bread, a hundred cakes of raisins, a hundred cakes of figs and a skin of wine.
- The king asked Ziba, "Why have you brought these?" Ziba answered, "The donkeys are for the king's household to ride on, the bread and fruit are for the men to eat, and the wine is to refresh those who become exhausted in the desert."
- The king then asked, "Where is your master's grandson?" Ziba said to him, "He is staying in Jerusalem, because he thinks, 'Today the house of Israel will give me back my grandfather's kingdom.'"
- Then the king said to Ziba, "All that belonged to Mephibosheth is now yours." "I humbly bow," Ziba said. "May I find favor in your eyes, my lord the king."
- As King David approached Bahurim, a man from the same clan as Saul's family came out from there. His name was Shimei son of Gera, and he cursed as he came out.