- 그 後(후)에 다윗이 ㅁ여호와께 물어 가로되 내가 유다 한 城(성)으로 올라가리이까 여호와께서 가라사대 올라가라 다윗이 가로되 어디로 가리이까 가라사대 ㅂ헤브론으로 갈지니라
- 다윗이 ㅅ그 두 아내 이스르엘 女人(녀인) 아히노암과 갈멜 사람 나발의 아내 되었던 아비가일을 데리고 그리로 올라갈 때에
- 또 自己(자기)와 ㅇ함께한 從者(종자)들과 그들의 眷屬(권속)들을 다 데리고 올라가서 헤브론 各(각) 城(성)에 居(거)하게 하니라
- 유다 사람들이 와서 거기서 다윗에게 기름을 부어 ㅈ유다 族屬(족속)의 王(왕)을 삼았더라 或(혹)이 다윗에게 告(고)하여 가로되 사울을 葬事(장사)한 사람은 ㅊ길르앗 야베스 사람들이니이다 하매
- 다윗이 길르앗 야베스 사람들에게 使者(사자)들을 보내어 가로되 너희가 너희 主(주) 사울에게 이처럼 恩惠(은혜)를 베풀어 葬事(장사)하였으니 여호와께 ㅋ福(복)을 받을지어다
ㅇ삼상27:2,3 삼상30:1 대상12:1~22
- And it came to pass after this, that David inquired of the Lord, saying, Shall I go up into any of the cities of Judah? And the Lord said unto him, Go up. And David said, Whither shall I go up? And he said, Unto Hebron.
- So David went up thither, and his two wives also, Ahinoam the Jezreelitess, and Abigail Nabal's wife the Carmelite.
- and his men that were with him did David bring up, every man with his household: and they dwelt in the cities of Hebron.
- And the men of Judah came, and there they anointed David king over the house of Judah. And they told David, saying, That the men of Jabeshgilead were they that buried Saul.
- And David sent messengers unto the men of Jabeshgilead, and said unto them, Blessed be ye of the Lord, that ye have shewed this kindness unto your lord, even unto Saul, and have buried him.
- In the course of time, David inquired of the LORD. "Shall I go up to one of the towns of Judah?" he asked. The LORD said, "Go up." David asked, "Where shall I go?" "To Hebron," the LORD answered.
- So David went up there with his two wives, Ahinoam of Jezreel and Abigail, the widow of Nabal of Carmel.
- David also took the men who were with him, each with his family, and they settled in Hebron and its towns.
- Then the men of Judah came to Hebron and there they anointed David king over the house of Judah. When David was told that it was the men of Jabesh Gilead who had buried Saul,
- he sent messengers to the men of Jabesh Gilead to say to them, "The LORD bless you for showing this kindness to Saul your master by burying him.