- 그런즉 너희는 오늘이라도 그 밭과 葡萄園(포도원)과 橄欖園(감람원)과 집이며 取(취)한 바 돈이나 穀食(곡식)이나 새 葡萄酒(포도주)나 기름의 百分之(백분지) 一(일)을 돌려 보내라 하였더니
- 저희가 말하기를 우리가 當身(당신)의 말씀대로 行(행)하여 돌려 보내고 ㅛ아무것도 要求(요구)하지 아니하리이다 하기로 내가 祭司長(제사장)들을 불러 저희에게 ㅜ그 말대로 行(행)하리라는 ㅠ盟誓(맹서)를 시키게 하고
- 으내가 옷자락을 떨치며 이르기를 이 말대로 行(행)치 아니하는 者(자)는 하나님이 또한 이와 같이 그 집과 産業(산업)에서 떨치실지니 저는 곧 이렇게 떨쳐져 빌지로다 하매 이會衆(회중)이 다 아멘 하고 여호와를 讚頌(찬송)하고 百姓(백성)들이 그 말한대로 行(행)하였느니라
- 내가 유다 땅 總督(총독)으로 세움을 받을 때 곧 아닥사스다 王(왕) ㅐ二十年(이십년)부터 ㄱ三十二年(삼십이년)까지 十二年(십이년)동안은 나와 내 兄弟(형제)가 ㄴ總督(총독)의 祿(녹)을 먹지 아니하였느니라
- 以前(이전) 總督(총독)들은 百姓(백성)에게 討索(토색)하여 糧食(량식)과 葡萄酒(포도주)와 또 銀(은) 四十(사십) 세겔을 取(취)하였고 그 從者(종자)들도 百姓(백성)을 壓制(압제)하였으나 나는 ㄷ하나님을 敬畏(경외)하므로 이같이 行(행)치 아니하고
ㅛ느10:31 ㅜ렘34:8,9 ㅠ스10:5
으행18:6 이느8:6 신27:15 대상16:36 시106:48
ㅐ느2:1 ㄱ느13:6 ㄴ살후3:8
- Restore, I pray you, to them, even this day, their lands, their vineyards, their oliveyards, and their houses, also the hundredth part of the money, and of the corn, the wine, and the oil, that ye exact of them.
- Then said they, We will restore them, and will require nothing of them; so will we do as thou sayest. Then I called the priests, and took an oath of them, that they should do according to this promise.
- Also I shook my lap, and said, So God shake out every man from his house, and from his labour, that performeth not this promise, even thus be he shaken out, and emptied. And all the congregation said, Amen, and praised the Lord. And the people did according to this promise.
- Moreover from the time that I was appointed to be their governor in the land of Judah, from the twentieth year even unto the two and thirtieth year of Artaxerxes the king, that is, twelve years, I and my brethren have not eaten the bread of the governor.
- But the former governors that had been before me were chargeable unto the people, and had taken of them bread and wine, beside forty shekels of silver; yea, even their servants bare rule over the people: but so did not I, because of the fear of God.
- Give back to them immediately their fields, vineyards, olive groves and houses, and also the usury you are charging them--the hundredth part of the money, grain, new wine and oil."
- "We will give it back," they said. "And we will not demand anything more from them. We will do as you say." Then I summoned the priests and made the nobles and officials take an oath to do what they had promised.
- I also shook out the folds of my robe and said, "In this way may God shake out of his house and possessions every man who does not keep this promise. So may such a man be shaken out and emptied!" At this the whole assembly said, "Amen," and praised the LORD. And the people did as they had promised.
- Moreover, from the twentieth year of King Artaxerxes, when I was appointed to be their governor in the land of Judah, until his thirty-second year--twelve years--neither I nor my brothers ate the food allotted to the governor.
- But the earlier governors--those preceding me--placed a heavy burden on the people and took forty shekels of silver from them in addition to food and wine. Their assistants also lorded it over the people. But out of reverence for God I did not act like that.