- 두 사람이 앉아서 함께 먹고 마시매 女子(녀자)의 아비가 그 사람에게 이르되 請(청)하노니 이 밤을 여기서 留宿(유숙)하여 ㅂ그대의 마음을 즐겁게하라
- 그 사람이 일어나서 가고자 하되 妾丈人(첩장인)의 懇請(간청)으로 다시 留宿(유숙)하더니
- 다섯째 날 아침에 일찌기 일어나 떠나고자 하매 女子(녀자)의 아비가 이르되 請(청)하노니 ㅅ그대의 氣力(기력)을 돕고 해가 기울도록 머물라 하므로 두 사람이 함께 먹고
- 그 사람이 妾(첩)과 下人(하인)으로 더불어 일어나 떠나고자 하매 그 妾丈人(첩장인) 곧 女子(녀자)의 아비가 그에게 이르되 보라, 이제 해가 저물어가니 請(청)컨대 이 밤도 留宿(유숙)하라 보라, 해가 기울었느니라 그대는 여기서 留宿(유숙)하여 그대의 마음을 즐겁게 하고 來日(래일) 일찌기 그대의 길을 行(행)하여 그대의 집으로 돌아가라
- 그 사람이 다시 밤을 지내고자 아니하여 일어나 떠나서 ㅇ여부스 맞은便(편)에 이르렀으니 여부스는 곧 예루살렘이라 鞍裝(안장) 지운 나귀 둘과 妾(첩)이 그와 함께 하였더라
ㅂ삿19:9 삿19:22 삿16:25 룻3:7 삼하13:28
- And they sat down, and did eat and drink both of them together: for the damsel's father had said unto the man, Be content, I pray thee, and tarry all night, and let thine heart be merry.
- And when the man rose up to depart, his father in law urged him: therefore he lodged there again.
- And he arose early in the morning on the fifth day to depart; and the damsel's father said, Comfort thine heart, I pray thee. And they tarried until afternoon, and they did eat both of them.
- And when the man rose up to depart, he, and his concubine, and his servant, his father in law, the damsel's father, said unto him, Behold, now the day draweth toward evening, I pray you tarry all night: behold, the day groweth to an end, lodge here, that thine heart may be merry; and to morrow get you early on your way, that thou mayest go home.
- But the man would not tarry that night, but he rose up and departed, and came over against Jebus, which is Jerusalem; and there were with him two asses saddled, his concubine also was with him.
- So the two of them sat down to eat and drink together. Afterward the girl's father said, "Please stay tonight and enjoy yourself."
- And when the man got up to go, his father-in-law persuaded him, so he stayed there that night.
- On the morning of the fifth day, when he rose to go, the girl's father said, "Refresh yourself. Wait till afternoon!" So the two of them ate together.
- Then when the man, with his concubine and his servant, got up to leave, his father-in-law, the girl's father, said, "Now look, it's almost evening. Spend the night here; the day is nearly over. Stay and enjoy yourself. Early tomorrow morning you can get up and be on your way home."
- But, unwilling to stay another night, the man left and went toward Jebus (that is, Jerusalem), with his two saddled donkeys and his concubine.