- 그러므로 내가 스스로 限(한)하고 ㅓ티끌과 재 가운데서 悔改(회개)하나이다
- 여호와께서 욥에게 이 말씀을 하신 後(후)에 ㅕ데만 사람 엘리바스에게 이르시되 내가 너와 네 두 親舊(친구)에게 怒(노)하나니 이는 너희가 나를 가리켜 말한 것이 내 종 욥의 말 같이 正當(정당)하지 못함이니라
- 그런즉 너희는 ㅗ수송아지 일곱과 수羊(양) 일곱을 取(취)하여 내 종 욥에게 가서 ㅛ너희를 爲(위)하여 燔祭(번제)를 드리라 내 종 욥이 ㅜ너희를 爲(위)하여 祈禱(기도)할 것인즉 내가 그를 기쁘게 받으리니 너희의 愚昧(우매)한대로 너희에게 갚지 아니하리라 이는 너희가 나를 가리켜 말한 것이 내 종 욥의 말 같이 正當(정당)하지 못함이니라
- ㅠ이에 데만 사람 엘리바스와 수아 사람 빌닷과 나아마 사람 소발이 가서 여호와께서 自己(자기)들에게 命(명)하신 대로 行(행)하니라 여호와께서 욥을 기쁘게 받으셨더라
- 욥이 그 벗들을 爲(위)하여 빌매 여호와께서 으욥의 困境(곤경)을 돌이키시고 욥에게 그 前(전) 所有(소유)보다 이갑절이나 주신지라
ㅓ욥30:19 창18:27 욥2:8
ㅗ민23:1 대상15:26 ㅛ욥1:5 ㅜ창20:7 삼상12:23 약5:16 요일5:16
으시14:7 이사40:2 사61:7
- Wherefore I abhor myself, and repent in dust and ashes.
- And it was so, that after the Lord had spoken these words unto Job, the Lord said to Eliphaz the Temanite, My wrath is kindled against thee, and against thy two friends: for ye have not spoken of me the thing that is right, as my servant Job hath.
- Therefore take unto you now seven bullocks and seven rams, and go to my servant Job, and offer up for yourselves a burnt offering; and my servant Job shall pray for you: for him will I accept: lest I deal with you after your folly, in that ye have not spoken of me the thing which is right, like my servant Job.
- So Eliphaz the Temanite and Bildad the Shuhite and Zophar the Naamathite went, and did according as the Lord commanded them: the Lord also accepted Job.
- And the Lord turned the captivity of Job, when he prayed for his friends: also the Lord gave Job twice as much as he had before.
- Therefore I despise myself and repent in dust and ashes."
- After the LORD had said these things to Job, he said to Eliphaz the Temanite, "I am angry with you and your two friends, because you have not spoken of me what is right, as my servant Job has.
- So now take seven bulls and seven rams and go to my servant Job and sacrifice a burnt offering for yourselves. My servant Job will pray for you, and I will accept his prayer and not deal with you according to your folly. You have not spoken of me what is right, as my servant Job has."
- So Eliphaz the Temanite, Bildad the Shuhite and Zophar the Naamathite did what the LORD told them; and the LORD accepted Job's prayer.
- After Job had prayed for his friends, the LORD made him prosperous again and gave him twice as much as he had before.