- 수아 사람 ㅌ빌닷이 對答(대답)하여 가로되
- 하나님은 權能(권능)과 威嚴(위엄)을 가지셨고 至極(지극)히 높은 곳에서 和平(화평)을 베푸시느니라
- 그 ㅍ軍隊(군대)를 어찌 計數(계수)할 수 있으랴 ㅎ그 光明(광명)의 비췸을 입지 않은 者(자)가 누구냐
- 그런즉 ㅏ하나님 앞에서 사람이 어찌 義(의)롭다 하며 ㅑ婦女(부녀)에게서 난 者(자)가 ㅓ어찌 깨끗하다 하랴
- 하나님의 눈에는 달이라도 明朗(명랑)치 못하고 별도 깨끗지 못하거든
ㅍ욥19:12 시103:21 ㅎ마5:45 약1:17
ㅏ욥4:17~19 욥9:2 욥15:14~16 시130:3 시143:2 ㅑ욥14:1 ㅓ욥14:4
- Then answered Bildad the Shuhite, and said,
- Dominion and fear are with him, he maketh peace in his high places.
- Is there any number of his armies? and upon whom doth not his light arise?
- How then can man be justified with God? or how can he be clean that is born of a woman?
- Behold even to the moon, and it shineth not; yea, the stars are not pure in his sight.
- Then Bildad the Shuhite replied:
- "Dominion and awe belong to God; he establishes order in the heights of heaven.
- Can his forces be numbered? Upon whom does his light not rise?
- How then can a man be righteous before God? How can one born of woman be pure?
- If even the moon is not bright and the stars are not pure in his eyes,