- 여호와의 使者(사자)가 여호수아에게 證據(증거)하여 가로되
- 萬軍(만군)의 여호와의 말씀에 네가 萬一(만일) 내 道(도)를 遵行(준행)하며 ㅐ내 律例(율례)를 지키면 네가 ㄱ내 집을 다스릴 것이요 내 뜰을 지킬 것이며 내가 또 너로 ㄴ여기 섰는 者(자)들 中(중)에 往來(왕래)케 하리라
- 大祭司長(대제사장) 여호수아야 너와 네 앞에 앉은 네 同僚(동료)들은 내 말을 들을 것이니라 ㄷ이들은 豫表(예표)의 사람이라 내가 ㄹ내 종 ㅁ순을 나게 하리라
- 萬軍(만군)의 여호와가 말하노라 내가 너 ㅂ여호수아 앞에 세운 돌을 보라 한 돌에 ㅅ일곱 눈이 있느니라 내가 ㅇ새길 것을 새기며 ㅈ이 땅의 罪惡(죄악)을 하루에 除(제)하리라
- 萬軍(만군)의 여호와가 말하노라 그 날에 너희가 各各(각각) ㅊ葡萄(포도)나무와 無花果(무화과)나무 아래서 서로 招待(초대)하리라 하셨느니라
ㅐ창26:5 말3:14 레8:35 ㄱ신17:9 사27:3 ㄴ슥3:4
ㄷ겔12:11 ㄹ사42:1 ㅁ슥6:12 사11:1 렘23:5
ㅂ시118:22 사28:16 슥4:7 스3:9~11 ㅅ슥4:10 계5:6 ㅇ딤후2:19 ㅈ슥3:4
- And the angel of the Lord protested unto Joshua, saying,
- Thus saith the Lord of hosts; If thou wilt walk in my ways, and if thou wilt keep my charge, then thou shalt also judge my house, and shalt also keep my courts, and I will give thee places to walk among these that stand by.
- Hear now, O Joshua the high priest, thou, and thy fellows that sit before thee: for they are men wondered at: for, behold, I will bring forth my servant the Branch.
- For behold the stone that I have laid before Joshua; upon one stone shall be seven eyes: behold, I will engrave the graving thereof, saith the Lord of hosts, and I will remove the iniquity of that land in one day.
- In that day, saith the Lord of hosts, shall ye call every man his neighbour under the vine and under the fig tree.
- The angel of the LORD gave this charge to Joshua:
- "This is what the LORD Almighty says: 'If you will walk in my ways and keep my requirements, then you will govern my house and have charge of my courts, and I will give you a place among these standing here.
- "'Listen, O high priest Joshua and your associates seated before you, who are men symbolic of things to come: I am going to bring my servant, the Branch.
- See, the stone I have set in front of Joshua! There are seven eyes on that one stone, and I will engrave an inscription on it,' says the LORD Almighty, 'and I will remove the sin of this land in a single day.
- "'In that day each of you will invite his neighbor to sit under his vine and fig tree,' declares the LORD Almighty."