- 그러므로 나 主(주) 여호와가 말하노라 내가 나의 삶을 두고 盟誓(맹서)하노니 네가 그들을 미워하여 ㅂ怒(노)하며 嫉妬(질투)한대로 내가 네게 行(행)하여 너를 鞫問(국문)할 때에 그들로 ㅅ나를 알게 하리라
- 네가 이스라엘 山(산)들을 가리켜 말하기를 저 山(산)들이 荒蕪(황무)하였으니 ㅇ우리에게 붙이워서 삼키게 되었다 하여 ㅈ辱(욕)하는 모든 말을 나 여호와가 들은 줄을 네가 알리로다
- 너희가 나를 對敵(대적)하여 ㅊ입으로 자랑하며 나를 對敵(대적)하여 여러가지로 말한 것을 내가 들었노라
- 나 主(주) 여호와가 말하노라 ㅋ온 땅이 즐거워할 때에 내가 너를 荒蕪(황무)케 하되
- 이스라엘 族屬(족속)의 基業(기업)이 荒蕪(황무)함을 因(인)하여 ㅌ네가 즐거워한 것 같이 내가 너로 荒蕪(황무)케 하리라 ㅍ세일山(산)아 너와 에돔 온 땅이 荒蕪(황무)하리니 ㅎ무리가 나를 여호와인 줄 알리라 하셨다 하라
ㅂ겔35:15 마7:2 ㅅ겔35:9
ㅇ겔35:10 ㅈ왕하19:4 왕하19:28
ㅌ겔36:5 시137:7 ㅍ겔35:2 ㅎ겔6:7
- Therefore, as I live, saith the Lord God, I will even do according to thine anger, and according to thine envy which thou hast used out of thy hatred against them; and I will make myself known among them, when I have judged thee.
- And thou shalt know that I am the Lord, and that I have heard all thy blasphemies which thou hast spoken against the mountains of Israel, saying, They are laid desolate, they are given us to consume.
- Thus with your mouth ye have boasted against me, and have multiplied your words against me: I have heard them.
- Thus saith the Lord God; When the whole earth rejoiceth, I will make thee desolate.
- As thou didst rejoice at the inheritance of the house of Israel, because it was desolate, so will I do unto thee: thou shalt be desolate, O mount Seir, and all Idumea, even all of it: and they shall know that I am the Lord.
- therefore as surely as I live, declares the Sovereign LORD, I will treat you in accordance with the anger and jealousy you showed in your hatred of them and I will make myself known among them when I judge you.
- Then you will know that I the LORD have heard all the contemptible things you have said against the mountains of Israel. You said, "They have been laid waste and have been given over to us to devour."
- You boasted against me and spoke against me without restraint, and I heard it.
- This is what the Sovereign LORD says: While the whole earth rejoices, I will make you desolate.
- Because you rejoiced when the inheritance of the house of Israel became desolate, that is how I will treat you. You will be desolate, O Mount Seir, you and all of Edom. Then they will know that I am the LORD.'"