- ㅛ늙은 者(자)와 젊은 者(자)와 處女(처녀)와 어린 아이와 婦女(부녀)를 다 죽이되 ㅜ이마에 標(표) 있는 者(자)에게는 가까이 말라 ㅠ내 聖所(성소)에서 始作(시작)할지니라 하시매 그들이 으聖殿(성전) 앞에 있는 늙은 者(자)들로부터 始作(시작)하더라
- 그가 또 그들에게 이르시되 너희는 이聖殿(성전)을 더럽혀 屍體(시체)로 모든 뜰에 채우라 너희는 나가라 하시매 그들이 나가서 城邑(성읍) 中(중)에서 치더라
- 그들이 칠 때에 내가 홀로 있는지라 ㅐ엎드리어 부르짖어 가로되 ㄱ오호라 主(주) 여호와여 ㄴ예루살렘을 向(향)하여 憤怒(분노)를 쏟으시오니 ㄷ이스라엘 남은 者(자)를 모두 滅(멸)하려 하시나이까
- 그가 내게 이르시되 ㄹ이스라엘과 유다 族屬(족속)의 罪惡(죄악)이 甚(심)히 重(중)하여 ㅁ그 땅에 피가 가득하며 그 城邑(성읍)에 不法(불법)이 찼나니 이는 ㅂ그들이 이르기를 여호와께서 이 땅을 버리셨으며 보지 아니하신다 함이라
- 그러므로 내가 그들을 아껴 보지 아니하며 矜恤(긍휼)을 베풀지 아니하고 ㅅ그 行爲(행위)대로 그 머리에 갚으리라 하시더라
ㅛ대하36:17 ㅜ계9:4 ㅠ렘25:29 으겔8:11,12
ㅐ겔11:13 민14:5 ㄱ겔4:14 ㄴ겔7:8 ㄷ겔11:13
ㄹ대하36:14~16 ㅁ겔7:23 ㅂ겔8:12
- Slay utterly old and young, both maids, and little children, and women: but come not near any man upon whom is the mark; and begin at my sanctuary. Then they began at the ancient men which were before the house.
- And he said unto them, Defile the house, and fill the courts with the slain: go ye forth. And they went forth, and slew in the city.
- And it came to pass, while they were slaying them, and I was left, that I fell upon my face, and cried, and said, Ah Lord God! wilt thou destroy all the residue of Israel in thy pouring out of thy fury upon Jerusalem?
- Then said he unto me, The iniquity of the house of Israel and Judah is exceeding great, and the land is full of blood, and the city full of perverseness: for they say, The Lord hath forsaken the earth, and the Lord seeth not.
- And as for me also, mine eye shall not spare, neither will I have pity, but I will recompense their way upon their head.
- Slaughter old men, young men and maidens, women and children, but do not touch anyone who has the mark. Begin at my sanctuary." So they began with the elders who were in front of the temple.
- Then he said to them, "Defile the temple and fill the courts with the slain. Go!" So they went out and began killing throughout the city.
- While they were killing and I was left alone, I fell facedown, crying out, "Ah, Sovereign LORD! Are you going to destroy the entire remnant of Israel in this outpouring of your wrath on Jerusalem?"
- He answered me, "The sin of the house of Israel and Judah is exceedingly great; the land is full of bloodshed and the city is full of injustice. They say, 'The LORD has forsaken the land; the LORD does not see.'
- So I will not look on them with pity or spare them, but I will bring down on their own heads what they have done."