- 그가 또 큰 소리로 내 귀에 외쳐 가라사대 이 城邑(성읍)을 管轄(관할)하는 者(자)들로 ㅊ各其(각기) 殺戮(살륙)하는 機械(기계)를 손에 들고 나아오게 하라 하시더라
- 내가 본즉 여섯 사람이 ㅋ北向(북향)한 윗門(문) 길로 좇아 오는데 各(각) 사람의 손에 殺戮(살륙)하는 機械(기계)를 잡았고 ㅌ그 中(중)에 한 사람은 가는 베옷을 입고 허리에 書記官(서기관)의 먹 그릇을 찼더라 그들이 들어 와서 ㅍ놋 祭壇(제단) 곁에 서더라
- 그룹에 머물러 있던 ㅎ이스라엘 하나님의 榮光(영광)이 올라 ㅏ聖殿(성전) 門(문)지방에 이르더니 여호와께서 그 가는 베옷을 입고 書記官(서기관)의 먹 그릇을 찬 사람을 불러
- 이르시되 너는 예루살렘 城邑(성읍) 中(중)에 巡行(순행)하여 그 가운데서 行(행)하는 모든 可憎(가증)한 일로 因(인)하여 ㅑ歎息(탄식)하며 우는 者(자)의 이마에 ㅓ標(표)하라 하시고
- 나의 듣는데 또 ㅕ그 남은 者(자)에게 이르시되 너희는 그 뒤를 좇아 城邑(성읍) 中(중)에 巡行(순행)하며 ㅗ아껴보지도 말며 矜恤(긍휼)을 베풀지도 말고 쳐서
ㅋ왕하15:35 렘20:2 ㅌ겔10:2 겔10:6,7 단10:5 단12:6,7 ㅍ겔8:16
ㅎ겔1:28 ㅏ겔10:4 겔10:18 겔46:2 겔47:1
ㅑ시119:53 시119:136 시119:158 ㅓ계3:12 계7:3 계9:4 계14:1 계22:4 출12:7 계13:16,17 계14:9 계20:4
- He cried also in mine ears with a loud voice, saying, Cause them that have charge over the city to draw near, even every man with his destroying weapon in his hand.
- And, behold, six men came from the way of the higher gate, which lieth toward the north, and every man a slaughter weapon in his hand; and one man among them was clothed with linen, with a writer's inkhorn by his side: and they went in, and stood beside the brasen altar.
- And the glory of the God of Israel was gone up from the cherub, whereupon he was, to the threshold of the house. And he called to the man clothed with linen, which had the writer's inkhorn by his side;
- And the Lord said unto him, Go through the midst of the city, through the midst of Jerusalem, and set a mark upon the foreheads of the men that sigh and that cry for all the abominations that be done in the midst thereof.
- And to the others he said in mine hearing, Go ye after him through the city, and smite: let not your eye spare, neither have ye pity:
- Then I heard him call out in a loud voice, "Bring the guards of the city here, each with a weapon in his hand."
- And I saw six men coming from the direction of the upper gate, which faces north, each with a deadly weapon in his hand. With them was a man clothed in linen who had a writing kit at his side. They came in and stood beside the bronze altar.
- Now the glory of the God of Israel went up from above the cherubim, where it had been, and moved to the threshold of the temple. Then the LORD called to the man clothed in linen who had the writing kit at his side
- and said to him, "Go throughout the city of Jerusalem and put a mark on the foreheads of those who grieve and lament over all the detestable things that are done in it."
- As I listened, he said