- ㅍ너희는 제비 뽑아 땅을 나누어 基業(기업)을 삼을 때에 ㅎ한 區域(구역)을 거룩한 땅으로 삼아 여호와께 禮物(예물)로 드릴지니 그 長(장)은 二萬(이만) 五千尺(오천척)이요 廣(광)은 一萬尺(일만척)이라 그 區域(구역) 안 全部(전부)가 거룩하리라
- ㅏ그 中(중)에서 聖所(성소)에 屬(속)할 땅은 長(장)이 五百尺(오백척)이요 廣(광)이 五百尺(오백척)이니 네모 반듯하며 그 外(외)에 四面(사면) 五十尺(오십척)으로 ㅑ뜰이 되게 하되
- ㅓ이 尺量(척량)한 中(중)에서 長(장) 二萬(이만) 五千尺(오천척)과 廣(광) 一萬(일만) 尺(척)을 尺量(척량)하고 ㅕ그 가운데 聖所(성소)를 둘지니 ㅗ至極(지극)히 거룩한 곳이요
- ㅛ그 땅의 거룩한 區域(구역)이라 여호와께 가까이 나아가서 聖所(성소)에서 隧從(수종)드는 祭司長(제사장)에게 돌려 그 집을 爲(위)하여 있는 곳이 되게 하며 聖所(성소)를 爲(위)하여 있는 거룩한 곳이 되게 하고
- ㅜ또 長(장) 二萬(이만) 五千尺(오천척)과 廣(광) 一萬(일만) 尺(척)을 尺量(척량)하여 殿(전)에서 隧從(수종)드는 레위 사람에게 돌려 그들의 産業(산업)을 삼아 村(촌) 二十(이십)을 세우게 하고
ㅍ겔48:29 겔47:21,22 ㅎ겔48:8~10
ㅏ겔42:16~20 ㅑ겔27:28 겔48:15 겔48:17 레25:34
ㅓ겔45:1 ㅕ겔48:10 ㅗ겔41:4
- Moreover, when ye shall divide by lot the land for inheritance, ye shall offer an oblation unto the Lord, an holy portion of the land: the length shall be the length of five and twenty thousand reeds, and the breadth shall be ten thousand. This shall be holy in all the borders thereof round about.
- Of this there shall be for the sanctuary five hundred in length, with five hundred in breadth, square round about; and fifty cubits round about for the suburbs thereof.
- And of this measure shalt thou measure the length of five and twenty thousand, and the breadth of ten thousand: and in it shall be the sanctuary and the most holy place.
- The holy portion of the land shall be for the priests the ministers of the sanctuary, which shall come near to minister unto the Lord: and it shall be a place for their houses, and an holy place for the sanctuary.
- And the five and twenty thousand of length, and the ten thousand of breadth shall also the Levites, the ministers of the house, have for themselves, for a possession for twenty chambers.
- "'When you allot the land as an inheritance, you are to present to the LORD a portion of the land as a sacred district, 25,000 cubits long and 20,000 cubits wide; the entire area will be holy.
- Of this, a section 500 cubits square is to be for the sanctuary, with 50 cubits around it for open land.
- In the sacred district, measure off a section 25,000 cubits long and 10,000 cubits wide. In it will be the sanctuary, the Most Holy Place.
- It will be the sacred portion of the land for the priests, who minister in the sanctuary and who draw near to minister before the LORD. It will be a place for their houses as well as a holy place for the sanctuary.
- An area 25,000 cubits long and 10,000 cubits wide will belong to the Levites, who serve in the temple, as their possession for towns to live in.