- ㅓ여호와께서 말씀하셨다고 하는 者(자)들이 虛誕(허탄)한 것과 거짓된 占掛(점괘)를 보며 사람으로 그 말이 굳게 이루기를 바라게 하거니와 ㅕ여호와가 보낸 者(자)가 아니라
- ㅗ너희가 말하기는 여호와의 말씀이라 하여도 내가 말한 것이 아닌즉 어찌 虛誕(허탄)한 默示(묵시)를 보며 거짓된 占掛(점괘)를 말한 것이 아니냐
- 그러므로 나 主(주) 여호와가 또 말하노라 너희가 虛誕(허탄)한 것을 말하며 거짓된 것을 보았은즉 ㅛ내가 너희를 치리라 나 主(주) 여호와의 말이니라
- 그 先知者(선지자)들이 虛誕(허탄)한 默示(묵시)를 보며 거짓 것을 占(점)쳤으니 내 손이 그들을 쳐서 내 百姓(백성)의 公會(공회)에 들어오지 못하게 하며 ㅜ이스라엘 族屬(족속)의 戶籍(호적)에도 記錄(기록)되지 못하게 하며 ㅠ이스라엘 땅에도 들어가지 못하게 하리니 으너희가 나를 여호와인 줄 알리라
- 이렇게 칠 것은 그들이 내 百姓(백성)을 誘惑(유혹)하여 이平康(평강)이 없으나 平康(평강)이 있다 함이라 或(혹)이 담을 쌓을 때에 그들이 灰漆(회칠)을 하는도다
ㅓ겔13:23 겔12:24 겔21:29 겔22:28 렘5:31 ㅕ렘14:14
ㅛ겔5:8 겔21:3 겔26:3 겔28:22 겔29:3 겔30:22 겔34:10 겔35:3 겔38:3 렘21:13
ㅜ스2:59 스2:62 느7:5 시69:28 시87:6 ㅠ겔20:38 으겔6:7
이겔13:16 렘6:14 미3:5
- They have seen vanity and lying divination, saying, The Lord saith: and the Lord hath not sent them: and they have made others to hope that they would confirm the word.
- Have ye not seen a vain vision, and have ye not spoken a lying divination, whereas ye say, The Lord saith it; albeit I have not spoken?
- Therefore thus saith the Lord God; Because ye have spoken vanity, and seen lies, therefore, behold, I am against you, saith the Lord God.
- And mine hand shall be upon the prophets that see vanity, and that divine lies: they shall not be in the assembly of my people, neither shall they be written in the writing of the house of Israel, neither shall they enter into the land of Israel; and ye shall know that I am the Lord God.
- Because, even because they have seduced my people, saying, Peace; and there was no peace; and one built up a wall, and, lo, others daubed it with untempered morter:
- Their visions are false and their divinations a lie. They say, "The LORD declares," when the LORD has not sent them; yet they expect their words to be fulfilled.
- Have you not seen false visions and uttered lying divinations when you say, "The LORD declares," though I have not spoken?
- "'Therefore this is what the Sovereign LORD says: Because of your false words and lying visions, I am against you, declares the Sovereign LORD.
- My hand will be against the prophets who see false visions and utter lying divinations. They will not belong to the council of my people or be listed in the records of the house of Israel, nor will they enter the land of Israel. Then you will know that I am the Sovereign LORD.
- "'Because they lead my people astray, saying, "Peace," when there is no peace, and because, when a flimsy wall is built, they cover it with whitewash,