- 내가 列國(렬국)의 能(능)한 者(자)의 손에 붙일지라 그가 任意(임의)로 待接(대접)할 것은 내가 그의 惡(악)을 因(인)하여 쫓아 내었음이라
- ㅅ列國(렬국)의 强暴(강포)한 다른 民族(민족)이 그를 찍어버렸으므로 ㅇ그 가는 가지가 山(산)과 모든 골짜기에 떨어졌고 그 굵은 가지가 ㅈ그 땅 모든 물가에 꺽어졌으며 ㅊ世上(세상) 모든 百姓(백성)이 그를 버리고 그 그늘 아래서 떠나매
- ㅋ空中(공중)의 모든 새가 그 넘어진 나무에 居(거)하며 들의 모든 짐승이 그 가지에 있으리니
- ㅌ이는 물 가에 있는 모든 나무로 키가 높다고 驕慢(교만)치 못하게 하며 그 꼭대기로 구름에 닿지 못하게 하며 또 물 대임을 받는 能(능)한 者(자)로 스스로 높아 서지 못하게 함이니 그들을 다 죽는데 붙여서 ㅍ人生(인생) 中(중) 구덩이로 내려가는 者(자)와 함께 ㅎ地下(지하)로 내려가게 하였음이니라
- 나 主(주) 여호와가 말하노라 ㅏ그가 陰府(음부)에 내려가던 날에 내가 그를 爲(위)하여 哀哭(애곡)하게 하며 깊은 바다를 덮으며 모든 江(강)을 쉬게 하며 큰 물을 그치게 하고 ㅑ레바논으로 그를 爲(위)하여 哀哭(애곡)하게 하며 들의 모든 나무로 그로 因(인)하여 衰殘(쇠잔)하게 하였느니라
ㅅ겔28:7 ㅇ겔32:5 ㅈ겔6:3 ㅊ단4:14
ㅌ겔31:5 ㅍ겔31:16 겔31:18 겔26:20 겔32:18 겔32:24 ㅎ시63:9
ㅏ겔32:18 겔32:21 사14:9,10 ㅑ겔31:3 사33:9
- I have therefore delivered him into the hand of the mighty one of the heathen; he shall surely deal with him: I have driven him out for his wickedness.
- And strangers, the terrible of the nations, have cut him off, and have left him: upon the mountains and in all the valleys his branches are fallen, and his boughs are broken by all the rivers of the land; and all the people of the earth are gone down from his shadow, and have left him.
- Upon his ruin shall all the fowls of the heaven remain, and all the beasts of the field shall be upon his branches:
- To the end that none of all the trees by the waters exalt themselves for their height, neither shoot up their top among the thick boughs, neither their trees stand up in their height, all that drink water: for they are all delivered unto death, to the nether parts of the earth, in the midst of the children of men, with them that go down to the pit.
- Thus saith the Lord God; In the day when he went down to the grave I caused a mourning: I covered the deep for him, and I restrained the floods thereof, and the great waters were stayed: and I caused Lebanon to mourn for him, and all the trees of the field fainted for him.
- I handed it over to the ruler of the nations, for him to deal with according to its wickedness. I cast it aside,
- and the most ruthless of foreign nations cut it down and left it. Its boughs fell on the mountains and in all the valleys; its branches lay broken in all the ravines of the land. All the nations of the earth came out from under its shade and left it.
- All the birds of the air settled on the fallen tree, and all the beasts of the field were among its branches.
- Therefore no other trees by the waters are ever to tower proudly on high, lifting their tops above the thick foliage. No other trees so well-watered are ever to reach such a height; they are all destined for death, for the earth below, among mortal men, with those who go down to the pit.
- "'This is what the Sovereign LORD says: On the day it was brought down to the grave I covered the deep springs with mourning for it; I held back its streams, and its abundant waters were restrained. Because of it I clothed Lebanon with gloom, and all the trees of the field withered away.