- 그 두 房(방) ㅗ사이에 길이 있고 그 房(방)들의 模樣(모양)은 北便(북편) 房(방) 같고 그 長廣(장광)도 같으며 그 出入口(출입구)와 門(문)도 그와 같으며
- 南便(남편) 房(방)에 出入(출입)하는 門(문)이 있는데 담 東便(동편) 길머리에 있더라
- 그가 내게 이르되 左右(좌우) 골房(방) 뜰 앞 곧 北便(북편) 南便(남편)에 있는 房(방)들은 거룩한 房(방)이라 ㅛ여호와를 가까이 하는 祭司長(제사장)들이 ㅜ至聖物(지성물)을 거기서 ㅠ먹을 것이며 至聖物(지성물) 곧 素祭(소제)와 贖罪祭(속죄제)와 으贖愆祭(속건제)의 祭物(제물)을 거기 둘 것이며 이는 거룩한 곳이라
- 祭司長(제사장)의 衣服(의복)은 거룩하므로 祭司長(제사장)이 聖所(성소)에 들어갔다가 나올 때에 바로 바깥 뜰로 가지 못하고 이隧從(수종)드는 그 衣服(의복)을 그 房(방)에 두고 다른 옷을 입고 百姓(백성)의 뜰로 나갈 것이니라 하더라
- 그가 안에 있는 殿(전) 尺量(척량)하기를 마친 後(후)에 나를 데리고 ㅐ東向(동향)한 門(문)길로 나가서 四面(사면) 담을 尺量(척량)하는데
ㅛ겔40:46 ㅜ민18:9 ㅠ레6:16 레6:26 레10:13 레24:9 으겔40:39
- And the way before them was like the appearance of the chambers which were toward the north, as long as they, and as broad as they: and all their goings out were both according to their fashions, and according to their doors.
- And according to the doors of the chambers that were toward the south was a door in the head of the way, even the way directly before the wall toward the east, as one entereth into them.
- Then said he unto me, The north chambers and the south chambers, which are before the separate place, they be holy chambers, where the priests that approach unto the Lord shall eat the most holy things: there shall they lay the most holy things, and the meat offering, and the sin offering, and the trespass offering; for the place is holy.
- When the priests enter therein, then shall they not go out of the holy place into the utter court, but there they shall lay their garments wherein they minister; for they are holy; and shall put on other garments, and shall approach to those things which are for the people.
- Now when he had made an end of measuring the inner house, he brought me forth toward the gate whose prospect is toward the east, and measured it round about.
- with a passageway in front of them. These were like the rooms on the north; they had the same length and width, with similar exits and dimensions. Similar to the doorways on the north
- were the doorways of the rooms on the south. There was a doorway at the beginning of the passageway that was parallel to the corresponding wall extending eastward, by which one enters the rooms.
- Then he said to me, "The north and south rooms facing the temple courtyard are the priests' rooms, where the priests who approach the LORD will eat the most holy offerings. There they will put the most holy offerings--the grain offerings, the sin offerings and the guilt offerings--for the place is holy.
- Once the priests enter the holy precincts, they are not to go into the outer court until they leave behind the garments in which they minister, for these are holy. They are to put on other clothes before they go near the places that are for the people."
- When he had finished measuring what was inside the temple area, he led me out by the east gate and measured the area all around: