- 그러므로 ㅐ너희가 밤을 만나리니 異像(이상)을 보지 못할 것이요 黑暗(흑암)을 만나리니 占(점)치지 못하리라 하셨나니 이 先知者(선지자) 위에는 ㄱ해가 져서 낮이 캄캄할 것이라
- ㄴ先見者(선견자)가 부끄러워하며 術客(술객)이 羞恥(수치)를 當(당)하여 다 ㄷ입술을 가리울것은 ㄹ하나님이 應答(응답)지 아니하심이어니와
- 오직 ㅁ나는 여호와의 神(신)으로 말미암아 權能(권능)과 公義(공의)와 才能(재능)으로 채움을 얻고 ㅂ야곱의 허물과 이스라엘의 罪(죄)를 그들에게 보이리라
- 야곱 族屬(족속)의 頭領(두령)과 이스라엘 族屬(족속)의 治理者(치리자) ㅅ곧 公義(공의)를 미워하고 正直(정직)한 것을 굽게 하는 者(자)들아 請(청)컨대 ㅇ이 말을 들을지어다
- ㅈ시온을 피로, 예루살렘을 罪惡(죄악)으로 建築(건축)하는도다
ㅐ겔12:24 겔13:23 ㄱ암8:9
ㄴ슥13:4 렘37:19 ㄷ레13:45 ㄹ암8:11
ㅁ렘6:11 ㅂ미1:5 사58:1 겔23:36
ㅈ렘22:13 겔22:27 합2:12
- Therefore night shall be unto you, that ye shall not have a vision; and it shall be dark unto you, that ye shall not divine; and the sun shall go down over the prophets, and the day shall be dark over them.
- Then shall the seers be ashamed, and the diviners confounded: yea, they shall all cover their lips; for there is no answer of God.
- But truly I am full of power by the spirit of the Lord, and of judgment, and of might, to declare unto Jacob his transgression, and to Israel his sin.
- Hear this, I pray you, ye heads of the house of Jacob, and princes of the house of Israel, that abhor judgment, and pervert all equity.
- They build up Zion with blood, and Jerusalem with iniquity.
- Therefore night will come over you, without visions, and darkness, without divination. The sun will set for the prophets, and the day will go dark for them.
- The seers will be ashamed and the diviners disgraced. They will all cover their faces because there is no answer from God."
- But as for me, I am filled with power, with the Spirit of the LORD, and with justice and might, to declare to Jacob his transgression, to Israel his sin.
- Hear this, you leaders of the house of Jacob, you rulers of the house of Israel, who despise justice and distort all that is right;
- who build Zion with bloodshed, and Jerusalem with wickedness.