- ㄹ다윗이 온 이스라엘을 거느리고 ㅁ바알라 곧 유다에 屬(속)한 기럇여아림에 올라가서 여호와 하나님의 櫃(궤)를 메어오려 하니 이는 여호와께서 두 그룹 사이에 ㅂ계시므로 그 이름으로 일컫는 櫃(궤)라
- 하나님의 櫃(궤)를 새 수레에 싣고 ㅅ아비나답의 집에서 나오는데 웃사와 아히오는 수레를 몰며
- 다윗과 이스라엘 온 무리는 하나님 앞에서 힘을 다하여 뛰놀며 노래하며 ㅇ竪琴(수금)과 琵琶(비파)와 小鼓(소고)와 提琴(제금)과 나팔로 奏樂(주악)하니라
- ㅈ기돈의 打作(타작) 마당에 이르러서는 소들이 뛰므로 웃사가 손을 펴서 櫃(궤)를 붙들었더니
- ㅊ웃사가 손을 펴서 櫃(궤)를 붙듦을 因(인)하여 여호와께서 震怒(진노)하사 치시매 ㅋ웃사가 거기 하나님 앞에서 죽으니라
ㄹ대상13:6~14 삼하6:2~11 ㅁ수15:9 수15:60 ㅂ삼상4:4
ㅊ대상15:13 대상15:15 민4:15 ㅋ레10:2
- And David went up, and all Israel, to Baalah, that is, to Kirjathjearim, which belonged to Judah, to bring up thence the ark of God the Lord, that dwelleth between the cherubims, whose name is called on it.
- And they carried the ark of God in a new cart out of the house of Abinadab: and Uzza and Ahio drave the cart.
- And David and all Israel played before God with all their might, and with singing, and with harps, and with psalteries, and with timbrels, and with cymbals, and with trumpets.
- And when they came unto the threshingfloor of Chidon, Uzza put forth his hand to hold the ark; for the oxen stumbled.
- And the anger of the Lord was kindled against Uzza, and he smote him, because he put his hand to the ark: and there he died before God.
- David and all the Israelites with him went to Baalah of Judah (Kiriath Jearim) to bring up from there the ark of God the LORD, who is enthroned between the cherubim--the ark that is called by the Name.
- They moved the ark of God from Abinadab's house on a new cart, with Uzzah and Ahio guiding it.
- David and all the Israelites were celebrating with all their might before God, with songs and with harps, lyres, tambourines, cymbals and trumpets.
- When they came to the threshing floor of Kidon, Uzzah reached out his hand to steady the ark, because the oxen stumbled.
- The LORD'S anger burned against Uzzah, and he struck him down because he had put his hand on the ark. So he died there before God.