- ㅊ人生(인생) 中(중)에서 쫓겨나서 그 마음이 들짐승의 마음과 같았고 또 들나귀와 함께 居(거)하며 또 소처럼 풀을 먹으며 그 몸이 하늘 이슬에 젖었으며 至極(지극)히 높으신 하나님이 人間(인간) 나라를 다스리시며 自己(자기)의 뜻대로 누구든지 그 位(위)에 세우시는 줄을 알기까지 이르게 되었었나이다
- ㅋ벨사살이여 王(왕)은 그의 아들이 되어서 이것을 다 알고도 오히려 ㅌ마음을 낮추지 아니하고
- 도리어 스스로 높여서 ㅍ하늘의 主宰(주재)를 拒逆(거역)하고 ㅎ그 殿(전) 器皿(기명)을 王(왕)의 앞으로가져다가 王(왕)과 貴人(귀인)들과 王后(왕후)들과 嬪宮(빈궁)들이 다 그것으로 술을 마시고 王(왕)이 또 보지도 듣지도 알지도 못하는 ㅏ金(금),銀(은),銅(동),鐵(철)과 木(목),石(석)으로 만든 ㅑ神像(신상)들을 讚揚(찬양)하고 ㅓ도리어 王(왕)의 呼吸(호흡)을 主掌(주장)하시고 ㅕ王(왕)의 모든 길을 作定(작정)하시는 하나님께는 ㅗ榮光(영광)을 돌리지 아니한지라
- 이러므로 그의 앞에서 이 ㅛ손가락이 나와서 이 글을 記錄(기록)하였나이다
- 記錄(기록)한 글자는 이것이니 곧 메네 메네 데겔 우바르신이라
ㅍ단4:37 ㅎ단5:3 단1:2 ㅏ단5:4 ㅑ단5:4 ㅓ욥12:10 ㅕ렘10:23 ㅗ행12:23 단5:5
- And he was driven from the sons of men; and his heart was made like the beasts, and his dwelling was with the wild asses: they fed him with grass like oxen, and his body was wet with the dew of heaven; till he knew that the most high God ruled in the kingdom of men, and that he appointeth over it whomsoever he will.
- And thou his son, O Belshazzar, hast not humbled thine heart, though thou knewest all this;
- But hast lifted up thyself against the Lord of heaven; and they have brought the vessels of his house before thee, and thou, and thy lords, thy wives, and thy concubines, have drunk wine in them; and thou hast praised the gods of silver, and gold, of brass, iron, wood, and stone, which see not, nor hear, nor know: and the God in whose hand thy breath is, and whose are all thy ways, hast thou not glorified:
- Then was the part of the hand sent from him; and this writing was written.
- And this is the writing that was written, Mene, Mene, Tekel, Upharsin.
- He was driven away from people and given the mind of an animal; he lived with the wild donkeys and ate grass like cattle; and his body was drenched with the dew of heaven, until he acknowledged that the Most High God is sovereign over the kingdoms of men and sets over them anyone he wishes.
- "But you his son, O Belshazzar, have not humbled yourself, though you knew all this.
- Instead, you have set yourself up against the Lord" of heaven. You had the goblets from his temple brought to you, and you and your nobles, your w title="단5:5">단"ives and your concubines drank wine from them. You praised the gods of silver and gold, of bronze, iron, wood and stone, which cannot see or hear or understand. But you did not honor the God who holds in his hand your life and all your ways.
- Therefore he sent the hand that wrote the inscription.
- "This is the inscription that was written: MENE, MENE, TEKEL, PARSIN